Forum Issues and Feedback Discuss any issues you are having with using Mustang Forums here.

Help please I知 stumped

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2017, 02:27 PM
Mustything44184

Default Help please I知 stumped

Hello I have a 2005 gt and whenever I make a slight right turn like on a curve or getting on an on or off ramp I have a severe shake and thumping noise. Only when I go right. Now everything up front is brand new. The list includes both hubs, struts with new lowering springs, strut mounts, strut tower brace, sway bar links, sway bar bushings, tie rods (outer), calipers rotors and pads and new rubber. The only things left stock are the ball joints/lower control arms (which are soild). Does anyone have a clue? I can稚 think of anything else
Old 12-05-2017, 11:45 PM
imp
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Mustything44184
Hello I have a 2005 gt and whenever I make a slight right turn like on a curve or getting on an on or off ramp I have a severe shake and thumping noise. Only when I go right. Now everything up front is brand new. The list includes both hubs, struts with new lowering springs, strut mounts, strut tower brace, sway bar links, sway bar bushings, tie rods (outer), calipers rotors and pads and new rubber. The only things left stock are the ball joints/lower control arms (which are soild). Does anyone have a clue? I can稚 think of anything else
Carefully check left front tire and rim, check lug nut torque, look for possible bent, cracked rim especially. No faults found, carefully check left front wheel bearings. Remove them and examine. imp
Old 12-06-2017, 05:39 AM
Mustything44184

The left front wheel bearing is only 3 days old that痴 what I thought was the issue also the tires were rotated 5 days ago with the same issue now the ball joints and control arms are stock 129,000 on the car could it be that after all?