Account recovery - MustangForums.com

Notices
Forum Issues and Feedback Discuss any issues you are having with using Mustang Forums here.

Account recovery

Old 01-29-2019, 08:20 PM
Geedo

Default Account recovery

Hi there,

I had to create an account because I was unable to reach anyone via emai. I would just get a ďfailed to [email protected] when I used the ďcontact us ď feature o the home page.

Iím trying to log in to my original account. Itís been a few years since Iíve been able to log on. Iíve since changed my email since the one I previously used was hacked into and Iíve had to create a new one. I canít create a new password to gain access to my account. Please help. Thanks in advance
Old 01-30-2019, 02:58 PM
HRnB
Administrator

Originally Posted by Geedo View Post
Hi there,

I had to create an account because I was unable to reach anyone via emai. I would just get a ďfailed to [email protected] when I used the ďcontact us ď feature o the home page.

Iím trying to log in to my original account. Itís been a few years since Iíve been able to log on. Iíve since changed my email since the one I previously used was hacked into and Iíve had to create a new one. I canít create a new password to gain access to my account. Please help. Thanks in advance
Sorry, the only thing I can do is send the sign in info to the email address you signed up with.