Forum Issues and Feedback Discuss any issues you are having with using Mustang Forums here.

Account recovery

Old 01-29-2019, 07:20 PM
Geedo

Default Account recovery

Hi there,

I had to create an account because I was unable to reach anyone via emai. I would just get a “failed to send@ when I used the “contact us “ feature o the home page.

I’m trying to log in to my original account. It’s been a few years since I’ve been able to log on. I’ve since changed my email since the one I previously used was hacked into and I’ve had to create a new one. I can’t create a new password to gain access to my account. Please help. Thanks in advance
Old 01-30-2019, 01:58 PM
HRnB
Administrator

Originally Posted by Geedo
Hi there,

I had to create an account because I was unable to reach anyone via emai. I would just get a “failed to send@ when I used the “contact us “ feature o the home page.

I’m trying to log in to my original account. It’s been a few years since I’ve been able to log on. I’ve since changed my email since the one I previously used was hacked into and I’ve had to create a new one. I can’t create a new password to gain access to my account. Please help. Thanks in advance
Sorry, the only thing I can do is send the sign in info to the email address you signed up with.