Archive - Gear and other merchandise Sales Find gear, accessories, and other merchandise for sale here.

1.0 GB Mini SanDisk Memory Card w/ Free Adapter!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 01:31 PM
88BlueGT
6th Gear Member

Default 1.0 GB Mini SanDisk Memory Card w/ Free Adapter!!!

I baught this memory card a few months ago off of Sharpko (great seller by the way). I put about 7-8 songs on it, put it in my phone and never used it agian. Its now for you to buy! Its in 100% absolute PERFECT condition. I literally opened the case, took it out, put it in my phone and there it stayed until now. Descrpition: 1.0GB (Gigabyte) SANDISK MINI SD Memory Card Works will ALL MINI SD & SD-compatible devices 2 in 1 Memory Card - MINI SD is CONVERTIBLE to a Standard SD Format via ADAPTER (included) This Sandisk Compact Size MINI SD Memory Card is Truly Universal. Due to it's specifications the MINI SD Memory Card can be used with all MINI SD compatible Mobile Phones, and other devices, where a standard SD card is useless. But there is more. The MINI SD Memory Card comes with an Adaptor that easily converts it into a Standard size SD Card. As a result you don't have to buy two different memory cards - one for your cell phone and another for your digital camera or camcorder. The MINI SD will do the job for both. This Sandisk MINI SD Memory Card comes with an erasure preventive switch that while in the locked position doesn't allow your data to be accidentaly deleted. *The Erasure Prevention is only available when the Memory Card is used with Adaptor. Storage of images, video, music and other data!!

I am asking $30 + shipping!

Old 07-20-2006, 06:38 PM
88BlueGT
6th Gear Member

Default RE: 1.0 GB Mini SanDisk Memory Card w/ Free Adapter!!!

TTT
Old 08-14-2006, 12:22 PM
88BlueGT
6th Gear Member

Default RE: 1.0 GB Mini SanDisk Memory Card w/ Free Adapter!!!

TTT