MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   Archive - Gear and other merchandise Sales (https://mustangforums.com/forum/archive-gear-and-other-merchandise-sales-58/)
-   -   Firearms? (https://mustangforums.com/forum/archive-gear-and-other-merchandise-sales/522301-firearms.html)

wildsurfer92 03-05-2009 09:17 PM

Firearms?

Hey is anyone looking to sell any of their firearms, specifically hand guns? If So I would be very interested.

rsmet@montgomerycollege.edu

dw32005 03-05-2009 09:47 PM

What do you need hand guns for?

cortlan 03-06-2009 01:22 PM

handguns are ALWAYS needed! it's our right! They give us a right to protect ourselves from the unexpected and a corrupt government! sorry... lol HOT topic in my mind... just consider this a bump wildsurfer92 ; )

Oh... and good luck finding ammo! Really hard now a days... and whenever you find it...EXPENSIVE! I suggest a Kimber... great accuracy out of the box!

ChalknCover 03-06-2009 02:15 PM

Glock is extremely durable and reliable. Glock 20 FTW! Also, why not just buy one from a dealer? I am buying another handgun this summer when the gun show comes to town. I am buying the 20 for the power. Right now I just have a .380, but that is nothing more than a pea-shooter. I want them hit once and even if they can get back up, I want them thinking "not if I am gonna get hit with that again." With the economy the way it is, the increase in crime, you really have to have a handgun to protect yourself and family. Either that or they are looking down the busy end of a 12 gauge. :D

blstoff 03-06-2009 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by wildsurfer92 (Post 6001052)
Hey is anyone looking to sell any of their firearms, specifically hand guns? If So I would be very interested.

rsmet@montgomerycollege.edu

gunbroker.com
hkpro.com - go to forum site
glocktalk.com

if you buy one out of state , you will have to have it shipped to a FFL that will do the transfer for an extra $30 or so . you just missed the glock sale at atlantic guns in Rockville MD . I'm an HK man myself & just picked up a HK45 to add to my HK collection . also bought a glock 19 for my wife at atlantic guns for $529 at their sale , but I have to wait another week before I can pick it up (stupid 30 day law) . dealers do sell used guns too . I was just at atlantic guns other store in silver spring today to pick up some mags for my usp .40 compact & noticed they had some used hk's , glocks , sig's & others .

ChalknCover 03-06-2009 08:46 PM

Hmm, I may have to check them out, sale or not. Were there prices reasonable on the used pieces? Of course I would work them over to make sure they are right. At night, mine is never out of reach, PG county is getting ridiculous. Cops are overworked and underpaid for sure.

blstoff 03-06-2009 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by BlueBloodPony (Post 6003806)
Hmm, I may have to check them out, sale or not. Were there prices reasonable on the used pieces? Of course I would work them over to make sure they are right.

new gun prices are on the high side but the prices on the used ones I looked at were ok . except for hk , they seem to hold their value more than the rest . I've never bought a used handgun but I'm sure the price is somewhat negotiable .

Originally Posted by BlueBloodPony (Post 6003806)
At night, mine is never out of reach .

that makes 2 of us . there's been a few home invasions recently not to far from where I live .

there's a gun show at frederick fair grounds april 5th/6th . I missed the one at timonium a couple weeks ago . theres another one at timonium march 15th/16th I think .

redpony07 03-07-2009 10:38 AM

try the www.dfwstangs.com firearms sections of the classifieds always something interesting for sale.

ChalknCover 03-09-2009 09:09 AM

^+1, i love it. One question though, why don't we have a firearms classified section? That would just be too awesome lol.

wildsurfer92 03-16-2009 09:21 PM

hmm good responses....umm i did not even know there was a gun store in rockville....i only knew about "the gun rack" over in burtonsville, and the store over in kensington that is also like a lionel train store...im looking to get a beretta m9 or 92fs