Archive - Gear and other merchandise Sales Find gear, accessories, and other merchandise for sale here.

ALLDATA Computer Vehicle Service Manuals $400

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 10:37 AM
Waffles
5th Gear Member

Default ALLDATA Computer Vehicle Service Manuals $400

ALLDATA is the leading source of Professional Diagnostic and Repair Information used by 70,000 repair professionals. More than a manual and updated regularly, ALLDATA DIY provides the same information as the professionals.

Get the advantage professional mechanics have. Whether you're working on one car, your families, or running a business or side job. ALLDATA will help save you time, and we all know that saves money.

This software provides you instructions and diagrams to work on every vehicle, from about 1982-2008, no matter of make or model.

The complete set includes:

Alldata Application disc
2 Ford DVDs
1 Chrysler DVDs
3 GM DVDs
8 Import DVDs

15 discs in all.

Alldata runs about $2000 a year for professionals. The shop I am liquidating had a licensed copy on 15 computers. This means I have 15 licenses to sell. This is NOT a subscription. Install, and you're good to go. Rather than pay $180 or so a month, these copies are for sale for $400 ONE TIME ONLY. No subscription necessary, and it provides you detailed information for any year, make, or model car, with diagrams and information specific to that vehicle (special tools, time to completion, etc) and NEVER expires.

PM if you're interested.

As a side job, I liquidate computer parts and software from businesses that go under. This is the only part of the liquidations I handle, so I don't have access to any of the tools or shop equipment.