Archive - Gear and other merchandise Sales Find gear, accessories, and other merchandise for sale here.

Stormtrooper Armor + Everything else to go with for FH Folks.

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2009, 07:55 PM
Xeremeh
2nd Gear Member

Default Stormtrooper Armor + Everything else to go with for FH Folks.

Hey guys,

I'm out of Fort Hood, and yesterday, 4 of the killed and 11 of the wounded came from within 400 of the Soldiers of my unit, so we're in a pretty bad way right now. Me and some of my guys got together and decided to start a charity for their families. Specifically, to help with immediate needs of their extended family (travel expenses to get down here, flowers, etc.). I'm hoping to get around $1000 atleast.

I realize that most of you don't know much about Stormtrooper Armor, so if you need assistance and want to get into it, send me a PM and I'll point you in the right direction or answer what I know. My garb has been sitting in boxes for a very long time now because of moving and I haven't been able to find time, or the steady hand. So, as much as it pains me to do it, I'm going to throw my stuff up for sale, with all proceeds going to these men. I do not have pictures yet (those will come tomorrow with the light and my camera back from my buddy's room), so I know I am breaking the rules abit, but I wanted to put this out early to generate a little more interest a day before hand.

For sale will include:

1 set of AP armor. One piece is very lightly scratched, but will come off with polish. Still untrimmed. $966 orig. $750 now.
Armor purchase will include:
1 set of Aerator Speakers by SuperTrooper from FISD.
1 set of green eyepieces by Runriott from FISD.
1 set of black rubber gloves.

Accessories for Sale:
1 set of size 9.5 Mens stormtrooper boots by CABoots. $70 orig. $50 now.
1 comlink by EVO3. $55 orig. $40 now.
1 Hyperfirm E-11 (small piece came off, but can easily be glued back on). $195 orig. $125 now.
1 E-11 Holster by AP. $45 orig. $25 now.
1 Stormtrooper Neckseal by riveting from FISD. $67 orig. $50 now.

Shipping included on everything except the armor for now.
I will also give a discount if someone wants to purchase most, or all, of it together.

Thanks, and God Bless!