Archive - Gear and other merchandise Sales Find gear, accessories, and other merchandise for sale here.

Canon Rebel XSi (450D) w/ 18-55mm kit lens

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2012, 10:04 AM
MegaWatz
2nd Gear Member

Default Canon Rebel XSi (450D) w/ 18-55mm kit lens

Let me first start off by saying that I love this camera. Ever since I've had it, it's done nothing but bring me joy when taking pictures. I've had the camera for a little over a year now, and it's time to let it go. I recently bought a Rebel T3i for video capability. If you don't know what the specs of the Rebel XSi are, here you go:

12.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor
Canon's EOS Integrated Cleaning System
3.5 frames per second
3.0 LCD with Live View shooting
9-point wide-area AF system with f/2.8 cross-type centre point
Picture Style image processing parameters
DIGIC III image processor
Digital Photo Professional RAW processing software
Compact and Lightweight body
Fully compatible with all Canon EF and EF-S lenses and EX-series Speedlites

The camera has about 5000 snapped photos on it's history. The camera is in near perfect condition, and when I say near perfect, it's 9.9/10. The only reason it's a 9.9, is because there is a small 1mm scratch on the top of the flash head, which is noticeable but does not affect the camera's flash at all. The camera has also been kept in an aluminum case with foam for maximum protection. The lens is a perfect 10 with no scratches or signs of wear, and the lens has had a 58mm filter on it since DAY ONE. You can PM me with information, asking for pictures, etc.

Thank you in advance for supporting a COLLEGE STUDENTS dream to pursue his education further. Here are some stock photos of the camera, and some shot's I've taken with it.
The camera will come with the XSi body, 18-55mm kit lens, battery, charger, and documentation (with CDs).
Asking $525 shipped to continental US. $500 local pick-up.

Here are some mustang photos taken with it: