General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.

wtf is up with my car

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2006, 08:40 PM
live4motocross11
4th Gear Member

Default RE: wtf is up with my car

jesus i didnt realize everyone would freak out, it was one f'in burnout, i see posts about it all the time, and for your information i bought the car, i spent countless hours painting it, i pay for all parts, tires, gas, and i dont appreciate ur arrogent coments. i was just wondering why it doesnt seem to have as much power as it should. i thought this was a forum where i could get some good help and advise as i have in the past but i guess i might be wrong. And on the topic of it being recless or w.e., im doin this with out a car in site on it was on a road where mayb 20 cars go up and down it the entireeee day.
Old 05-27-2006, 12:11 AM
QUIKSVT
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: live4motocross11

jesus i didnt realize everyone would freak out, it was one f'in burnout, i see posts about it all the time, and for your information i bought the car, i spent countless hours painting it, i pay for all parts, tires, gas, and i dont appreciate ur arrogent coments. i was just wondering why it doesnt seem to have as much power as it should. i thought this was a forum where i could get some good help and advise as i have in the past but i guess i might be wrong. And on the topic of it being recless or w.e., im doin this with out a car in site on it was on a road where mayb 20 cars go up and down it the entireeee day.
Stangnet.com
Old 05-27-2006, 11:56 AM
Color by WEASEL
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: live4motocross11

Geez...didn't mean to "P" you off that bad. You see it all the time. Young people with no experience driving like that. And, it is usually the guys who don't have to pay for their own stuff. I've known many young people who trash what is given to them. Only until they have to pay for it themselves do they take care of it. You mentioned having your license for three weeks. What, that makes you 16? Same thing with bikes and their little "stoppies"...dangerous, with the attitude of..."We do it all the time." I apologize in front of God and everyone for making you think this forum was less than worthy. It is a good site with good information. I'm almost 50 and I just hate to see people abuse their stuff...but, it is yours to do with as you please. I did it too when I was young...I just know better now. HAVE FUN, and S O R R Y !!!
Old 05-27-2006, 05:20 PM
hwest
1st Gear Member

live4motocross11, You never said weather you had an auto or 5 speed . . . . PX429 asked you but I'm seeing you never replied. Hey all of us know what it's like to have their first car as a teenager and for anyone on this forum to say that they never smoked the sh** out of their tires when they were young they are just plain liars, . . . . . . . . however I don't think you should have taken offense to anyone's remarks. After all, it's true gas and tires are very expensive. Anyway my opinion is it sounds like you might have a tranny problem. I wouldn't be too upset though, traction is a good thing!!!!!
Old 05-28-2006, 04:47 AM
SikGT
3rd Gear Member

I used to be a real **** when I was young. I used to burn rubber just seconds in front of the cop that gave me a ticket for burning rubber. But it seems that you might have a tranny problem. With 174,000 on the clock you might want to perform a little TLC on the car while your at it. Make sure the car has some freash blood in it.
Old 05-28-2006, 06:30 PM
monkeydude3
6th Gear Member

maybe a tune up? tell me the condition of the engine and how is your compression as well