MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Tech (https://mustangforums.com/forum/general-tech-6/)
-   -   I fucking hate my car sometimes (https://mustangforums.com/forum/general-tech/168550-i-fucking-hate-my-car-sometimes.html)

Lord Ashram 08-19-2006 06:50 PM

I fucking hate my car sometimes

So once again, the car is acting funny. It bogs under slight throttle, and it just feels doggish. I ****ing hate my car, I have to say. It basically behaves for like two weeks and then ****s the bed. I ****ing hate it. I would KILL for a good, dependable, timely mechanic in my area who knew something about it.

Anyway, just venting. Piece of ****.

Durr727 08-19-2006 06:54 PM

RE: I fucking hate my car sometimes

i dont really know about how extensive ur problem is but maybe all u need is a tune up

Lord Ashram 08-19-2006 07:29 PM

Problem is, I dont have any decent mechanic who works on Mustangs in the area:( Northern NJ; you would think there would be someone, right? *sigh*

mikev08826 08-19-2006 09:08 PM

sucks dude. I've never once hated my stang.

Durr727 08-19-2006 09:38 PM

ORIGINAL: Lord Ashram

So once again, the car is acting funny. It bogs under slight throttle, and it just feels doggish. I ****ing hate my car, I have to say. It basically behaves for like two weeks and then ****s the bed. I ****ing hate it. I would KILL for a good, dependable, timely mechanic in my area who knew something about it.

Anyway, just venting. Piece of ****.
Sounds like my car

...except thats normal for a sixer *sigh*

Lord Ashram 08-20-2006 12:13 AM

RE: I ****ing hate my car sometimes

*laugh*

I ****ing hate mine 70 percent of the time. I have had SOOO many problems, I cant even tell you... had like 18000 miles on the old motor, have like 3000 on the new one... and still... belts shredding, fuel pumps failing, motors blowing, cats going bad, failing inspections... blech... I ****ing hate it:(

Dan04COBRA 08-20-2006 03:18 AM

This is why just buying a Cobra is so much easier, might cost a bit more, but this is exactly why I didn't go the same route in my 02 GT. MA inspections and dependability issues were a huge concern.

Are you familiar with JDM? They are pretty popular here in the North for tuning FI cars.

Since you said the car operates how it should for a little bit, you can possibly eliminate an issue with your tune, while it won't be a bad idea to check that out anyways.

Easiest thing you can do right now concerning the sluggish feeling would be your plugs/fuel filter. Also, as for shredding belts, are all the pulleys on evenly?

Lord Ashram 08-20-2006 01:04 PM

Yeah, I would kill for an 03 cobra at this point:( My car has just been such a headache. I will give the pullies a look, to make sure they are even. The plugs are new, so that shouldnt be a problem, but maybe the fuel filter..? JDM is down in Freehold... I might give them a try. They are right near my old mechanic, and a bit of a ways away for me, but...

Thanks!