General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Crappy day - Got a ticket =(

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2006, 05:28 PM
straitwangin
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Crappy day - Got a ticket =(

I just wanted to say I have been pulled over a few times and i know it is because of my car. They see a kid with an all black mustang with black wheels and thing well he must be speeding. I have a cop pass me goin the opposite way and about 1/2 mile pull a u turn and pull me over for speeding 6 miles over the limit.

so yeah if i would have been driving my moms h2 i probally wound not have gotten pulled over. all they see if kid with a mustang so that = he must be doing something wrong.
Old 08-25-2006, 05:46 PM
samseed101
6th Gear Member

To be honest, the kids with the camaros, mustangs, vettes, etc aren't the biggest problem. The worst and the ones cops tend to key in on are those with the slammed imports with the body kits, stereos, and lights. The kids that think they are from the fast and the Furious are WAY worse than those who simply drive a mustang. For some reason, the ones who try to look like theyre straight form the movie are the ones that drive like absolute idiots and race around all day.
Old 08-25-2006, 06:58 PM
blkmustang629
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Cletus

ORIGINAL: samseed101

ORIGINAL: blkmustang629

...**** the police...
yeah, until someone steals your car or breaks into your house.
Listen very carefully to what Sam is telling you. He is providing excellent information from a very unique viewpoint, one that I doubt you will be able to get anywhere else unless you are married to, or related to a police officer.
From personal experience (I mean a lot of personal experience), never argue. Argue = instant ticket. Never beg. Never, ever cry (for you ladies out there) ... And never plead ignorant, unless you truely are. Accept responsibility and appologize with sincerity.
If you are afforded a safety class in lieu of a fine/points, take the class. A lot of jurisdictions offer the classes online now.
Thank you, Sam!
Remember this post, blkmustang, if you ever find yourself dialing 911 and praying to your god that the police get to you in time to save your skin. I truely hope you never do need their assistance.

It was a joke...**** the police...from an old song??? Well neways ill take what you said into consideration mommy[:'(]