General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Does anybody get harrased "Followed" by cops all the time?? is it just cause we have mustle cars!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 09:10 PM
ohwongt

Default RE: Does anybody get harrased "Followed" by cops all the time?? is it just cause we have mustle cars!!

I definately get the stink eye from cops more now since I got the Mustang. I suppose it doesn't help that it's red. I had a modded Grand Prix and it was still invisible. It was a lot easier to mess around on the streets and not get noticed.
Old 05-09-2007, 01:21 AM
keg_2

Default RE: Does anybody get harrased "Followed" by cops all the time?? is it just cause we have mustle cars

haha nope. cause i don't even have my license just yet. but i got a 04 gt and my friend and i were doin 120 in 4th and i live right between 2 cops. but they ain't **** haha j/k
Old 05-10-2007, 04:41 PM
Margarita Girl
Is the tide gonna reach my chair?

Default RE: Does anybody get harrased "Followed" by cops all the time?? is it just cause we have mustle cars

I got pulled over by a local who was looking for a reason. He felt I had not come to a complete stop when taking a right. After I was finished sucking up he gave me a warning and sent me on my way. Because he looks at my car whenever I see him, I feel we are now buddies and I smile and wave. Recently, he was on traffic duty, saw me, said something to his fellow officer, and they both waved.

Get to know every cop in town and never sh** in you own backyard.

Old 05-10-2007, 04:50 PM
GidyupGo
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Margarita Girl

I got pulled over by a local who was looking for a reason. He felt I had not come to a complete stop when taking a right. After I was finished sucking up he gave me a warning and sent me on my way. Because he looks at my car whenever I see him, I feel we are now buddies and I smile and wave. Recently, he was on traffic duty, saw me, said something to his fellow officer, and they both waved.

Get to know every cop in town and never sh** in you own backyard.

Perhaps he had other reasons.
Old 05-10-2007, 05:04 PM
Margarita Girl
Is the tide gonna reach my chair?

Like my glowing personality and quick wit? Or are you applying for that job?

Sorry, Giddyupgo, couldn't resist.
Old 05-10-2007, 08:25 PM
leveliv
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Does anybody get harrased "Followed" by cops all the time?? is it just cause we have m

I get followed because I have the bright hugger orange...but once they realize its a 4banger they let off...but some aren't smart enough to know so they follow me anyway...I have actually had a cop ask why I was going so slow (i was going up a hill)....I looked him in the eye and said..."It's just a four banger"...then he kinda just shut up and said to drive a bit faster...
Old 05-10-2007, 08:25 PM
leveliv
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Does anybody get harrased "Followed" by cops all the time?? is it just cause we have m

another reason why I was going slow is because I get nervous as hell when they follow me like that :|
Old 05-10-2007, 09:00 PM
05pnygt
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: krush3dr3amz

me and friends with mustangs have come to this conclusion
a nice looking mustang is like a donut on wheels to most cops.... lol
LMAO
Old 05-11-2007, 01:20 AM
06Redfire3V
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Smallpox33

not true man i got ****ed by the police so many times i dont have a license right now. In fact once i turned on to a road that was a school zone for 500 feet but it said end school zone 25 mph and i went to 28 and got clocked after the sign by a cop sitting in someones driveway at 28 mph in a school zone that was supposed to be 15. yeah and if ur car is really clean they seem to follow you. i see cops follow suv's with big rims alot around here. its a scare tactic. im working on a flip license plate right now. no joke.
hahahahhaa im sorry but that is some funny *** stuff!!
Old 05-11-2007, 01:50 PM
PONY GUY
4th Gear Member

You get marked once you own a stang Welcome to the club

Quick Reply: Does anybody get harrased "Followed" by cops all the time?? is it just cause we have mustle cars!!