General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.

Does anybody get harrased "Followed" by cops all the time?? is it just cause we have mustle cars!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2006, 01:55 PM
Anthonyandmarisol
2nd Gear Member

Default Does anybody get harrased "Followed" by cops all the time?? is it just cause we have mustle cars!!

yeah i just got 2 tickets int his past week, 1 was in a a school zone at a high school ok i understand there are kids around but 25 at a high school i mean thats slow but i guess i should obey the law but the other ticket was for going 45 in a 30 zone and to make it worse the cop was a lesbian, you could totally tell which only made it way worse, to be honest i think they target guys/girls with cars like ours, thats bull**** and for some reason cops always follow me and check my plates, its harrassment, heres the story yesterday i was driving minding my own buisness driving at the speed limit doing nothing wrong when this cop from a downtown area starts following me and he even fallowed me onto the freeway and about 6 exit's down than finally got off, i mean it shouldent be just cause i got a stang that they need to follow me, does this happen to anyone else>?
Old 08-25-2006, 02:56 PM
LTnone
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Does anybody get harrased "Followed" by cops all the time?? is it just cause we have mustle cars

Nope
Old 08-25-2006, 03:01 PM
samseed101
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Does anybody get harrased "Followed" by cops all the time?? is it just cause we have mustle cars!!

doesn't happen to me
Old 08-25-2006, 03:13 PM
4Stangs
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Does anybody get harrased "Followed" by cops all the time?? is it just cause we have mustle cars!!

They can't keep up with me...[sm=smiley29.gif] J/k. That sucks...hasn't happened to me.
Old 08-25-2006, 03:14 PM
sandcracker21
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Does anybody get harrased "Followed" by cops all the time?? is it just cause we have mustle cars

yes, but only bc my car is red

I HATE IT
thats y i figure.....if you cant beat em, join em
Old 08-25-2006, 03:32 PM
samseed101
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: sandcracker21

yes, but only bc my car is red
you're joking, right?
Old 08-25-2006, 03:49 PM
xzo6
2nd Gear Member

I don't get harrassed now...but there had been a time(many years ago)where I new they had it in for me.I had a Ford with a 429CID ,that I absolutely loved.This was a loud car when I openned her up.Before to long I realized when I was doing my usual cruise there was a plain car at every corner.Everytime I openned her up I got what was coming to me.Lost my license in 30 days.
Old 08-25-2006, 04:03 PM
SleepingGT
2nd Gear Member

when in my car i get constantly followed and watched and ****...but for the last week i've been driving my grandmothers crown vic because of getting hit and my car being fixed and i never get followed at all while driving her car
Old 08-25-2006, 04:20 PM
redass02gt
EXTREME Moderation

yes. cops look at my car like it's got ******* or something.
Old 08-25-2006, 04:48 PM
giddyup91
1st Gear Member

yep, about once every two weeks or so. I think more than anything its the blue racing stripes on on my white Gt though. Its happened alot though but they never write me up for anything. I have had a few start asking about my car. You got to love that!!!!

Quick Reply: Does anybody get harrased "Followed" by cops all the time?? is it just cause we have mustle cars!!