General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Does anybody get harrased "Followed" by cops all the time?? is it just cause we have mustle cars!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2006, 01:55 PM
Anthonyandmarisol
2nd Gear Member

Default Does anybody get harrased "Followed" by cops all the time?? is it just cause we have mustle cars!!

yeah i just got 2 tickets int his past week, 1 was in a a school zone at a high school ok i understand there are kids around but 25 at a high school i mean thats slow but i guess i should obey the law but the other ticket was for going 45 in a 30 zone and to make it worse the cop was a lesbian, you could totally tell which only made it way worse, to be honest i think they target guys/girls with cars like ours, thats bull**** and for some reason cops always follow me and check my plates, its harrassment, heres the story yesterday i was driving minding my own buisness driving at the speed limit doing nothing wrong when this cop from a downtown area starts following me and he even fallowed me onto the freeway and about 6 exit's down than finally got off, i mean it shouldent be just cause i got a stang that they need to follow me, does this happen to anyone else>?
Old 08-25-2006, 02:56 PM
LTnone
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Does anybody get harrased "Followed" by cops all the time?? is it just cause we have mustle cars

Nope
Old 08-25-2006, 03:01 PM
samseed101
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Does anybody get harrased "Followed" by cops all the time?? is it just cause we have mustle cars!!

doesn't happen to me
Old 08-25-2006, 03:13 PM
4Stangs
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Does anybody get harrased "Followed" by cops all the time?? is it just cause we have mustle cars!!

They can't keep up with me...[sm=smiley29.gif] J/k. That sucks...hasn't happened to me.
Old 08-25-2006, 03:14 PM
sandcracker21
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Does anybody get harrased "Followed" by cops all the time?? is it just cause we have mustle cars

yes, but only bc my car is red

I HATE IT
thats y i figure.....if you cant beat em, join em
Old 08-25-2006, 03:32 PM
samseed101
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: sandcracker21

yes, but only bc my car is red
you're joking, right?
Old 08-25-2006, 03:49 PM
xzo6
2nd Gear Member

I don't get harrassed now...but there had been a time(many years ago)where I new they had it in for me.I had a Ford with a 429CID ,that I absolutely loved.This was a loud car when I openned her up.Before to long I realized when I was doing my usual cruise there was a plain car at every corner.Everytime I openned her up I got what was coming to me.Lost my license in 30 days.
Old 08-25-2006, 04:03 PM
SleepingGT
2nd Gear Member

when in my car i get constantly followed and watched and ****...but for the last week i've been driving my grandmothers crown vic because of getting hit and my car being fixed and i never get followed at all while driving her car
Old 08-25-2006, 04:20 PM
redass02gt
EXTREME Moderation

yes. cops look at my car like it's got ******* or something.
Old 08-25-2006, 04:48 PM
giddyup91
1st Gear Member

yep, about once every two weeks or so. I think more than anything its the blue racing stripes on on my white Gt though. Its happened alot though but they never write me up for anything. I have had a few start asking about my car. You got to love that!!!!

Quick Reply: Does anybody get harrased "Followed" by cops all the time?? is it just cause we have mustle cars!!