General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

some lady was caught on camera kicking my 98 gt PICS FINALLY UP AND PERSON CAUGHT

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2006, 05:46 AM
samseed101
6th Gear Member

Default RE: some lady was caught on camera kicking my 98 gt

look at all you vultures... just circling the thread waiting to see the horrible pictures, LoL.

Old 08-27-2006, 02:11 PM
MustangChris04
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 86droptopntx

personaly anyone even a woman throws **** or touch's my stang im a gonna bitch slapp they *** ....but hey if i come across any jerk's thinkin of doing that i'll send em your way cause you'll let them get away with it!!!!!!!!!reach down you feel anything? i didnt think so!! sell your car to someone that'll have some ball's cause you aint got none
your a F U C K I N G IDIOT. Please do us all a favor and kill yourself. I havent read anything this stupid in my entire life.
Old 08-28-2006, 12:30 PM
Meph
2nd Gear Member

Just start asking some of your x's.

Not only are women totaly oblivious to the respect necessary for people's cars. But they also like to brag about what they did, both to their friends and to you. They're catty manipulative bitches. Gotta love 'em Just one of those times when ya think like Bill Engval "Ya know if it wasn't for the sex part, I could be gay."

Hope the police are more helpful in your area than here. My previous car had been broken into, mucho stuff stolen. Good $2500 worth of gear. 11 calls later still no reply from police. They're helpful. At least insurance agency replaced window for free. Yay.
Old 08-28-2006, 01:25 PM
Chopper
5th Gear Member

Where were you at?At a shopping center you might have a tough time.but at a public meeting place like a bar,the person will likely be there again.If you have the time or inclination you could park the car in about the same place and lay in wait.Bring a camera and get pictures that do include the face of the ....person that commits the crime.Get a liscense plate number of the getaway car and prosecute when they are caught.
Old 08-28-2006, 06:09 PM
Bulldog66
3rd Gear Member

personaly anyone even a woman throws **** or touch's my stang im a gonna bitch slapp they *** ....but hey if i come across any jerk's thinkin of doing that i'll send em your way cause you'll let them get away with it!!!!!!!!!reach down you feel anything? i didnt think so!! sell your car to someone that'll have some ball's cause you aint got none

e-thugs make baby jesus cry.
Old 08-28-2006, 06:41 PM
samseed101
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Bulldog66

e-thugs make baby jesus cry.
ROFL. reminds me of this...

Old 08-28-2006, 08:54 PM
Rumblefrog
2nd Gear Member

Whether or not you can discern any identifying features of this woman in the video, I would suggest that you have a bunch of prints made. You then post these prints around the business or lot where this occurred with some wording to the effect that "this person is wanted for questioning involving an incident of vandalism, reward offered for information, blah, blah, blah. . . "

At the very least, the woman is likely to see these flyers, recognize herself and become very nervous and uncomfortable.
Old 08-28-2006, 09:17 PM
Sean W.
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MustangChris04

your a F U C K I N G IDIOT. Please do us all a favor and kill yourself. I havent read anything this stupid in my entire life.
I was thinking the same exact thing. for a lame A$$ hole to say something that iddiodic and not tell us why he said that just goes to show that HE does not have the ***** to back up what he said.

what a F*** TART. go kill ur self
Old 08-29-2006, 11:09 AM
5.flow
2nd Gear Member

maybe her ricer boyfriend lost his pinkslip to a mustang the night before and she couldn't bear the sight of another stang so she snaped!
Old 08-29-2006, 04:04 PM
Anthonyandmarisol
2nd Gear Member

here are the pics!!!!!!!! i know it dont look like much but i love my stang and anything like this is sure to depress and **** me off, sorry it took so long, and i found out who did it there was another camera angle, it ended up being my older sister that dont live with me, she was pissed about me peelin out in front of her kid yeah shes pretty crazy in the head but tell me people what should i do?? im stuck lost and i dont know what todo! lol any help would be cool thanks

Quick Reply: some lady was caught on camera kicking my 98 gt PICS FINALLY UP AND PERSON CAUGHT