General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.

Calling all with lambo doors

Old 12-05-2004, 02:13 PM
DILO2001GT
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Calling all with lambo doors

exactly
Old 12-05-2004, 05:04 PM
bigbadracer808
1st Gear Member

c'mon guys. it's gonna take a lot more than calling me a "ricer" to get rid of me. back to the topic. you won't have to worry about the mach tweeters on the doorway just as long as you open the door wide enough, you won't have a problem. when i first started opening up the doors, i didn't open them up far enough before lifting the doors. that's the only time i caught the speaker cover on the apillar. otherwise, it shouldn't give you problems.

any more questions for the self-proclaimed "king domestic ricer"
ORIGINAL: RollinThunder

ORIGINAL: xRockThePonyx

I don't think he had huge foglights. I saw his ride in the appearance forums. Black stang with like a body kit and lambo doors on it. Everyone called him a ricer and stuff. *shrug*
lol its kinda funny how many new members we loose by everyone jumping on them right when they join this site(including me sometimes)
Old 12-05-2004, 05:08 PM
2001_SaleenS281_08
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bigbadracer808

c'mon guys. it's gonna take a lot more than calling me a "ricer" to get rid of me. back to the topic. you won't have to worry about the mach tweeters on the doorway just as long as you open the door wide enough, you won't have a problem. when i first started opening up the doors, i didn't open them up far enough before lifting the doors. that's the only time i caught the speaker cover on the apillar. otherwise, it shouldn't give you problems.

any more questions for the self-proclaimed "king domestic ricer"
ORIGINAL: RollinThunder

ORIGINAL: xRockThePonyx

I don't think he had huge foglights. I saw his ride in the appearance forums. Black stang with like a body kit and lambo doors on it. Everyone called him a ricer and stuff. *shrug*
lol its kinda funny how many new members we loose by everyone jumping on them right when they join this site(including me sometimes)
geez dude I haven't seen you in a while! I do love your lambo doors though, what company did you get the kit from?
Old 12-05-2004, 05:15 PM
bigbadracer808
1st Gear Member

wow. people actually noticed i was gone. i bought the kit from mrbodykit.com but the brand is decah. they've got their own site, too. decah.net. in all honesty, if you know a shop to machine the pieces for you, there's not much to lambo doors. i was pretty disappointed by the simplicity. it's just hinges. $2000 hinges.
Old 12-05-2004, 05:24 PM
2001_SaleenS281_08
5th Gear Member

wow. people actually noticed i was gone. i bought the kit from mrbodykit.com but the brand is decah. they've got their own site, too. decah.net. in all honesty, if you know a shop to machine the pieces for you, there's not much to lambo doors. i was pretty disappointed by the simplicity. it's just hinges. $2000 hinges.
decah has them listed for $979, or is the 3k with install. can it done with a few friends and a whole day?
Old 12-05-2004, 05:25 PM
cammedlx
5th Gear Member

where in the hell did this generation of mustang ricers "retards" come from, and there is other things that make a mustang a rice patty just look above that's a riced out body kit and people like you that want to put lambo door's yo,and phat *** rims,and and big body kits on a mustang , you are the one that need the taste smacked out of you mouth
Old 12-05-2004, 05:28 PM
2001_SaleenS281_08
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: stangpower96

where in the hell did this generation of mustang ricers "retards" come from, and there is other things that make a mustang a rice patty just look above that's a riced out body kit and people like you that want to put lambo door's yo,and phat *** rims,and and big body kits on a mustang , you are the one that need the taste smacked out of you mouth
dude wtf? whatever people want to do to their ride is their business, IMO lambo doors are awesome, and a great touch to any domestic car. Big body kits I am not a fan of, but if that's how a person wants THEIR car to look I respect it.
Old 12-05-2004, 05:36 PM
cammedlx
5th Gear Member

look i stated my opion and they wanted to try to flame a little bit so i returned the favor,no harm intended[sm=badbadbad.gif]
Old 12-05-2004, 05:36 PM
xRockThePonyx
6th Gear Member

I noticed as well but had no idea of your screen name.

I wish the lambo doors weren't so expensive. I saw that they could do it to regular cars on a website or something and fell in love.

I've heard bad things about the seal of the door getting messed up and stuff-- is that true or no?
Old 12-05-2004, 05:42 PM
bigbadracer808
1st Gear Member

hey saleen. that's okay. let him talk. i think he's just sour for a few reasons.
1. he's been spanked by one too many civics
2. the chicks dig anything JDM
3. he secretly wants to be a "ricer" but got rejected by the import crowd
4. he was never breastfed as a baby
5. MTV no longer shows beavis and butthead
6. the world doesn't like a loser

to answer your question, back when i bought the lambo kit it cost me $2000. i guess they got a lot cheaper since then. it's something you can do with your friends in one day. it's just that you have to worry about the wiring due to the fact that the door comes up. the kit comes with all the extension wiring.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Calling all with lambo doors