General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Auto Faster? Stick faster?

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2005, 05:23 PM
2k5pony
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Auto Faster? Stick faster?

Not everything was a joke. Just the stuff about your precious time slips your mommy ect....Everyone see through..No one else is whining just you.
ORIGINAL: 96SilverLT1

so now your just playing stupid as if everything was a Joke? Thats a horrible defence that I am sure everyone sees right through
Old 03-04-2005, 05:25 PM
2k1gt
5th Gear Member

Dont you hate it when people NEVER seem to admit when they are wrong? Im with everyone else on here, the manual will win.
Old 03-04-2005, 05:27 PM
2k5pony
1st Gear Member

I agree, when people are wrong they hate it. Of course no one cares to look at the proof here. More or less lots of whinning by people with manual shifts
ORIGINAL: 2k1gt

Dont you hate it when people NEVER seem to admit when they are wrong? Im with everyone else on here, the manual will win.
Old 03-04-2005, 05:30 PM
96SilverLT1
3rd Gear Member

oh ouch. is that suposed to be a Jab at us for not taking your word for it that the auto will win? how clever
Old 03-04-2005, 05:37 PM
2k1gt
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 2k5pony

I agree, when people are wrong they hate it. Of course no one cares to look at the proof here. More or less lots of whinning by people with manual shifts

Good thing I have an Auto...

People like YOU with manuals? If he wants to think an auto will beat his car then fine. Sounds good to me...[sm=wtf.gif]
Old 03-04-2005, 05:38 PM
2k5pony
1st Gear Member

Not sure what you mean? Who are you refering to as "us". No no one (including myself) has proven the initial question. I know I am right as far as what I experimented with. Now if we take 2 05 stangs who knows. Well no one here as far as what I have read has yet done this experiment. The point of the question was not to figure out who was "correct" but to see different opinions and hear hypothisis from other car enthusisats. Now I assume everyone except maybe 96silver (he is hte sesditive one) is just joking around we rip on each other. Like 2k1gt indisnuated I NEVER admint when I am wrong. When if you look back of course I did when refering to the lights. Also 2k1 has not seen other posts of on here and on other sites I am sure. I was not aware of the LED lighting system. I am assuming he was screwin around.. and don't really care. I hope I am not hurting your feelings again I know your a sensitve little guy.

Old 03-04-2005, 05:41 PM
C/Note
I ♥ Acer

just looky here man see me std see my nos button,,and my red line.. and i made it big for you
Old 03-04-2005, 05:42 PM
2k1gt
5th Gear Member

Also 2k1 has not seen other posts of on here and on other sites I am sure. I was not aware of the LED lighting system. I am assuming he was screwin around.. and don't really care. I hope I am not hurting your feelings again I know your a sensitve little guy.
What do you mean by not seeing posts on here? I have over 1000 more posts than you on this site. Trust me, I know what goes on.
Old 03-04-2005, 06:00 PM
2k5pony
1st Gear Member

you must have missed the entire light conversasion earlier in the post is all.. I was also refering to other sites. I am sure you cannot monitor the entire internet
ORIGINAL: 2k1gt

Also 2k1 has not seen other posts of on here and on other sites I am sure. I was not aware of the LED lighting system. I am assuming he was screwin around.. and don't really care. I hope I am not hurting your feelings again I know your a sensitve little guy.
What do you mean by not seeing posts on here? I have over 1000 more posts than you on this site. Trust me, I know what goes on.
Old 03-04-2005, 06:01 PM
2k5pony
1st Gear Member

Not sure what your point is but if you have a STD you may want to keep that to yourself.

TMI
TMI
TMI
TMI
TMI
TMI
TMI
TMI
TMI
TMI
TMI
TMI
TMI

ORIGINAL: hotrodmanII

just looky here man see me std see my nos button,,and my red line.. and i made it big for you

Quick Reply: Auto Faster? Stick faster?