General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Mustang Dynasty book with CD

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2007, 07:17 PM
metlcub
2nd Gear Member

Default Mustang Dynasty book with CD

Hey all
I went into Cosco today shopping for stuff and I ran across this book. Mustang Dynasty , It's a fairly thick book and has a CD.

My review so far.

The book is put together well, There are replicas of a 1965 owners manual, a few brosure ford would have in the dealer ship, Color charts for like 72 and lots of history. There are a couple stickers that are nice as well. The book so far is fantastic reading. The photo's are of Great quility and there are some that are poor. Remember the pictures range from origial scans from 64 to 07 and new photos of mustang enthusiest restored cars.

The CD is kind of an after thought. Mostly it's just cars taking off with burnouts and most of the quility almost sounds like I recorded them with my cell phone. It's a nice touch but could have been better.

For $13 at cosco I would give this book a 4 out of 5, verry informative on the mustang history , Boss, Shelby, Pace cars, SRT cobra, its in there. I just wish the CD was of better quility or even maybe a Short DVD vid of burnouts.

Here is a link for it on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Mustang-Dynast...055&sr=8-1

it's a nice adition to your Car library imo