General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

I run my 4.6L GT on hydrogen gas... here is how

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 02:51 PM
lookmanofuel

Default I run my 4.6L GT on hydrogen gas... here is how

I've been trying to save the environment for a good half a year now. Trying to get people to check out my ride, see that I spend no money on fuel what so ever, and actually convert their cars to run on hydrogen too. I've got a stang, that runs on hydrogen completely, no gas, and I got a neon that's water/fuel hybrid, 42 mpg driving to and from work.

Now, most often people see it and say I'm full of it. You can't really say I'm full of it, because if you do you'll be feeling the pain at the pump every day. Plus I don't care if you do, because saying things without trying is ignorance. The biggest thing is people somehow know "science" and science says this is impossible. Well, I got two rides that proves science wrong. I'm sticking it to the big oil guys, who'd rather have you buying fuel than loose their business and clean up our environment.

As far as horsepower goes, with a tune you get more power, because hydrogen gas has heigher octane rating.

If I'd be selling you things, I'd be full of it, I'd be a con man. But I'm giving you information for free, the only thing you'd have to buy are parts from hardware store, maybe junk yard, or maybe you have them already in your garage. In fact parts is not a big deal, assembly is not a big deal. Faith is a big deal. You have to believe to see, not the other way around. People see UFOs, big foot, giant squid, and other crazy things but they don't believe in them. Thus seeing is not believing, you percieve with your mind, believing is seeing.

Here are instructions in PDF, download, print, read.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1475629

it's a torrent, if you don't know how to download torrent files, shoot me a private message, I'll e-mail you a PDF.

These instructions will convert your car to be a gas/hydrogen hybrid. 40% improved fuel economy. AND NO, IT DOES NOT STRAIN YOUR BATTERY AND ALTERNATOR. People who say it does don't know what they are talking about.

To make a 100% hydrogen, all you do is pump the gas into a container using refrigirator compressor. Then use that as your fuel. Yes, in both cases to get the most computer tuning is a necessaty. I'm using Megasquirt II computer instead of the Ford ECU, only because it's easy to tune using a laptop. But if you have a tuner that tunes your Ford ECU you'll be fine. If you have carbs instead of electronics, you'll be more than fine.

Why they don't make cars like these from factory? I suggest you go to google video and spend a few hours watching these videos:

A) zeitgeist the movie
B) tsarion atlantis
C) america freedom to

Now, work on that stang, and be good to people. When you're good to people, people start being good to other people, next thing you know we'll have peace and freedom all over the world.
Old 07-23-2008, 03:26 PM
GreyStang
5th Gear Member

Default RE: I run my 4.6L GT on hydrogen gas... here is how

WOW DUDE!!!! So, I can take junk laying around my house & use it to convert my car to run on water!!

Thanks man! You rawk!!! [sm=icon_rock.gif]
Old 07-23-2008, 03:31 PM
1991LX5.0
3rd Gear Member

i love seeing stuff like this. Why do we have engineers spending millions of dollars trying to fix this problem when this dude solved it with a trip to home depot? [sm=bs.gif]
Old 07-23-2008, 04:09 PM
lookmanofuel

yea guys, I see you ready to execute me.

I'm not a bad guy, but not a nice guy either...

yes I have a neon, my first project, water/fuel hybrid. and yes I have 01 stang, 100% water. Runs on water. Either I'm lying or I'm crazy, or whatever, right? Well whatever..

I'm on a mission to save my environment, my planet. If few of you want to redicule me to pieces, go ahead. I'm not very significant. In fact, I'm 27 now, and in 40 or so years I'll die. They'll burry me, and no one will remember me. So it doesn't matter if a few of you choose to redicule me. My message goes to the rest of you. Do something to save us. You see, our planet don't need saving, it be fine after we gone. It's all about us, and our future.

Yes, engineers have failed. Yes you can run your car on water. And NO, it won't be a tiny little crappy car with no power, it be a Mustang.

One lovvee.
Old 07-23-2008, 04:22 PM
GreyStang
5th Gear Member

Post a pic of your engine bay?

Old 07-23-2008, 04:30 PM
lookmanofuel

Hey man, respect.

Engine bay looks bone stock, little dust and new battery. Hardware is in the trunk. Woden box I've fabbed. Inside car stock too, computer is hidden under the dash. It runs normal, you won't be able to tell the difference. Except water wapor is coming out exhaust. I got no cats, so it sounds a little rough.

Give me a favor, go to youtube, and search for water car. They have a ton of videos.

Yea, if you have a garage with junk in it, chances are you'd spend less on parts.

One lovvee and p.e.a.c.e.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:24 PM
945LSTANG
6th Gear Member

any pics of the trunk?

and possibly any videos of the car running?
Old 07-23-2008, 05:32 PM
jwog666
5th Gear Member

http://www.cracked.com/article_16484_6-retarded-gas-saving-schemes-people-are-actually-trying.html

here you go, pay close attention to #1
Old 07-23-2008, 05:47 PM
Solitear
2nd Gear Member

Ok and i run my Computer with a bike peddle to save power dude theres a Saying my dad told me.

If it sounds to good to be true! It isn't! Meaning its not true.
Old 07-23-2008, 07:22 PM
ewgoetz
3rd Gear Member

Any time you try to premote something be preparted to bring your own proof not someone else's. I'd be interested in it but I'm to lazy to look into the tor file type and to lazy to pm you for the pdf. I find it od that the file about it is in a wierd file type like that and not in a common one like word/pdf/excel.

Quick Reply: I run my 4.6L GT on hydrogen gas... here is how