General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.

Good deal for this 95 gt? or bad?

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2005, 12:40 AM
fastmustangs1
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Good deal for this 95 gt? or bad?

Yea do what you can to bring the price down on the stang.
Good Luck,

Matt
Old 05-29-2005, 12:41 AM
sabearn

ORIGINAL: PipsBlackStang

You said you got a carfax right? I'll run one for you right now if you want?
The dealer had a carfax on the car, yet it was dated december of 04, so not sure what happened with the car since then, I dont have the VIN with me but tomorrow I will get it. Im not buying the car tomorrow, just checking it out again and driving it on the freeway. I'll post the VIN back on here tomorrow.
Old 05-29-2005, 12:43 AM
PipsBlackStang
4th Gear Member

Ok cool, It'll be hard to find one for around $3500. I'm in the market for one and I cant find one for that cheap. Just keep you eyes open because good deals dont last long.
Old 05-29-2005, 01:07 AM
sabearn

yea I really like this care, ive been lookin around for awhile and this one just dropped my jaw.
Old 05-29-2005, 01:15 AM
Leadfoot
2nd Gear Member

Check the price on N.A.D.A. as well. Take both the Kelly Bluebook and the N.A.D.A. print outs on the car and show him the prices. Maybe he'll come down some that will make both parties happy.
Old 05-29-2005, 01:51 AM
Albizo66
4th Gear Member

When I bought my '95 GT it wasn't from a dealer..private owner..it had 119,000 miles on it and I payed 5000..plus an extra 400 for his 12 inch sub and two amps..but it was 5000 for the car..so it should be around there..and mine had less mileage (not much, but still less)
Old 05-29-2005, 02:46 PM
sabearn

Ok, well hmm, im going to see it in a few hours, ill bring back the VIN number so we can see the latest on it. if all looks well I just might go for it.
Old 05-29-2005, 07:56 PM
sabearn

allright I got the VIN if someone can please do a carfax on it.

1FALP42T9SF169656

thanks
Old 05-29-2005, 08:53 PM
PipsBlackStang
4th Gear Member

Good News -- Vehicle qualifies for the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee! No severe problems (major accidents, fire, flood damage, major odometer problems or lemon history) were ever reported by a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) for this 1995 FORD MUSTANG GT/GTS (1FALP42T9SF169656). If you find that any of these severe problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back.

You must register at www.CARFAX.com to activate this free guarantee!

CARFAX Talking CarTM
The story of this 1995 FORD MUSTANG GT/GTS (1FALP42T9SF169656) according to our interpretation of the information reported to CARFAX:
This coupe has had 2 owners and was owned in Oregon and Washington. It was originally registered as a corporate fleet vehicle. It was owned by a company that manages its own fleet of vehicles. These vehicles are typically used by smaller companies like banks or firms for business purposes.
It has had no minor or moderate accidents reported to CARFAX.
It has had no DMV-reported total loss events, like a major accident, fire or flood.
It has not been reported by a DMV as having an Exceeds Mechanical Limits or Not Actual Mileage title.
It has a consistent mileage history with no indication of an odometer rollback. The last odometer reading, reported on 10/06/2000, was 82,872 miles.
It was not reported by a DMV as a Manufacturer Buyback (LEMON).
Go to the Detailed Vehicle History for the complete history and a glossary of terms.

Report Summary
1. ACCIDENT CHECK

Total Loss Check No Severe Accidents Reported by a DMV - Buyback Guarantee!
Other Accident Indicators No Accident Indicators Reported
2. MILEAGE ACCURACY CHECK

Truth-In-Mileage Check No Odometer Problems Reported by a DMV - Buyback Guarantee!
Odometer Rollback Check No Potential Odometer Rollback Found
Mileage Consistency Check No Inconsistent Odometer Reading Found
3. LEMON CHECKĀ®
No Mfr. Buyback Reported by a DMV - Buyback Guarantee!
4. OWNERSHIP CHECK

Number of Owners 2 Estimated Owner(s)
Type of Owners Originally Registered as a Corporate Fleet Vehicle
5. RECALL CHECK
Recall Information Is Now Available From FORD
6. WARRANTY CHECK
No Data Reported to CARFAX
DETAILED VEHICLE HISTORY 9 HISTORY RECORDS REPORTED
Tell us what you know about this vehicle

Year/Make/Model: 1995 FORD MUSTANG GT/GTS

Body Style: COUPE
Engine: 5.0L V8 EFI HO
Fuel: GASOLINE
Driveline: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
Manufactured in: UNITED STATES
Safety Equipment: ABS Optional, Dual front air bags/active (manual) belts

Standard Equipment: Power Windows Optional, Power Steering, Air Conditioning Optional, AM / FM, Power Brakes, Tilt Wheel, 6-digit Odometer

Find great cars just listed in your area ā€” for FREE.

View more listings for this type of vehicle
1994 FORD MUSTANG
Body Style: Coupe
Engine Type: 3.8L V6 SFI
VIN: 1FALP4046RF197405 [ Free CARFAX Report ] Gene Evans Team Ford
Distance: 14.92 mi
Contact Dealer | Web Site
1994 FORD MUSTANG GT
Body Style: Convertible
Engine Type: 5.0L V8 EFI HO
VIN: 1FALP45T4RF236220 [ Free CARFAX Report ] Nalley Infiniti
Distance: 38.08 mi
Contact Dealer | Web Site
1996 FORD MUSTANG
Body Style: Coupe
Engine Type: 3.8L V6 SFI
VIN: 1FALP404XTF213550 [ Free CARFAX Report ] J Brothers Auto Sales
Distance: 35.29 mi
Contact Dealer

Let us do the work!
Be the first to know about 1995 FORD MUSTANG vehicles just listed for sale in your area.

Email Address:

FREE to you from CARFAX. Additional information to help you make the right decision when buying or selling a used car or truck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How safe and reliable is this 1995 FORD MUSTANG GT/GTS?
Find out with the CARFAX Safety & Reliability Report.

What are other CARFAX customers saying about this 1995 FORD MUSTANG GT/GTS?
Share what you know about this vehicle - Add a CARFAX Customer Rating & Comment.

Total Loss Check:

GOOD NEWS! No severe damage events were ever reported by a DMV for this 1995 FORD MUSTANG GT/GTS (1FALP42T9SF169656). If you find that any of the following severe problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back. You must register to activate this free guarantee!

Salvage Title Loss Due To Fire Title
Junk Title Flood Damage Title
Rebuilt/Reconstructed Title Hail Damage Title
Dismantled Title Canadian Total Loss

Other Accident Indicators:

This 1995 FORD MUSTANG GT/GTS (1FALP42T9SF169656) had no accident indicators reported to CARFAX from its sources. This section checks for accidents and/or related damage reported from many public and private sources. Not all accidents are reported to CARFAX. A vehicle inspection completed by your dealer or professional mechanic is recommended.

No Salvage Auction Record Reported No Crash Test Vehicle Record Reported
No Fire Damage Record Reported No Airbag Deployment Record Reported
No Police Accident Record Reported No Damage Disclosure Record Reported

CARFAX depends on public and private sources for its accident data. Each one of these sources has different processing times. CARFAX can only report what is in our database on 29.May.2005 17:52:52. New data will result in a change to this report.
Not all accidents are reported to the Police. Tell us if you know of other fender benders, accidents or damage.

Register FREE Guarantee | CARFAX Help Center

Truth-In-Mileage Check:

GOOD NEWS! No major odometer problems were ever reported by a DMV under the Truth-In-Mileage Act for this 1995 FORD MUSTANG GT/GTS (1FALP42T9SF169656). If you find that any of the following odometer problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back. You must register to activate this free guarantee!

Not Actual Mileage Title - issued by DMV when the owner discloses mileage fraud or a broken odometer.
Exceeds Mechanical Limits Title - issued by DMV when the owner discloses an odometer rollover.

Odometer Rollback Check:

CARFAX found no odometer rollbacks for this 1995 FORD MUSTANG GT/GTS (1FALP42T9SF169656). Rollbacks reported in this section originate from readings collected by a DMV or other verifiable source.

Mileage Consistency Check:

CARFAX found no inconsistent odometer readings in the mileage history of this 1995 FORD MUSTANG GT/GTS (1FALP42T9SF169656).

Date: Mileage:
07/16/1996 18,167
10/29/1996 18,195
10/06/2000 82,872

Do you know this vehicle's current mileage? Tell us and help protect others from mileage fraud.

GOOD NEWS! No manufacturer buyback was ever reported by a DMV for this 1995 FORD MUSTANG GT/GTS (1FALP42T9SF169656). If you find that a manufacturer buyback was reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back. You must register to activate this free guarantee!

Ownership History:

CARFAX estimates that this 1995 FORD MUSTANG GT/GTS (1FALP42T9SF169656) had 2 owner(s). CARFAX analyzed this vehicle's title history and other supporting events to identify potential ownership transfers. In compliance with the U.S. privacy laws, CARFAX does not collect or report owner names or addresses.

Estimated Owners: Date: Location:
1st owner 10/30/1995 Oregon
Old 05-29-2005, 09:12 PM
sabearn

sweet, looks good. Im going for it, I talked him down to 5795 so not bad.

Quick Reply: Good deal for this 95 gt? or bad?