General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.

OnDemand 5 - Repair help for you.

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2009, 11:59 PM
molliew38

Default this girl needs help with my Stang...

I have a black 2000 Mustang. V6 engine. When I pull away from a hill or turn or just go my mustang pops. Its getting worse also. Could it be the throw out bearings or shocks or clutch? Also my car is whinning. Can't tell if its the transmission or the power steering pump. It whins when I turn the wheel but also its constant. Like a high pitched hum. I was told it was the type of transmission it has in it. It suppost to be new. Can you please help me so I can fix it. Thank you...
Old 05-11-2009, 05:17 AM
povar

I'd like to know how to get to the timing belt on a 1993 mustang 2.3L please.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:16 PM
COBRA-KAI DOJO

how do you disarm the anti theft feature on a mustang cobra (1995)... it has activated and now the car will not turn on... the theft light blinks when I try to start it....please help!!
Old 05-12-2009, 09:57 AM
2005gtmustang
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by povar
I'd like to know how to get to the timing belt on a 1993 mustang 2.3L please.

What do you need?
i have alldata which is almost the same thing as on demand.
Old 05-15-2009, 02:38 PM
richiemustanggt

yea i have a 87 mustang i have my friends put a different motor in it its really beafy but since he put it in my car its slow like has no power i dont no y
Old 05-18-2009, 10:27 AM
yeewiz

Hi Juno, thanks for all your prior help. Do you have a manual page that summarizes all the warning beeps that come on when you turn the ignition switch to on? I'm getting 5 beeps every time I turn on the car and someone has suggested it's an airbag warning. I'd like to know what all the codes are, just for reference purposes. Seems like there should be a technicians diagnostic page to list all the codes? Can you help? Thanks again
Old 05-25-2009, 05:44 AM
X6StringerX
1st Gear Member

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could post a schematic of the EVAP system for a 2000 GT. I recently got the dreaded SES light and it was identified as "Major EVAP Leak".
Old 05-26-2009, 01:20 PM
evilmongoose

Default Overheating

My 97, v6 3.8L Mustang is over heating. my cooling liquid is full and i replaced the thermostat and ran it w/o the thermostat with no result. The Hose running from the radiator to the engine block Gets supper hot and swollen but the radiator stays cold. iD greatly appreciate any help on the subject b4 i have to take it to a shop and get hustled. Thanks ^_^
Old 06-10-2009, 03:02 PM
jimbir

Default Maybe you can help

I posted the following in convertible tech then I saw this thread and thought I'd ask you.

With the top down and the sun shining, the Lights in the dash are not very bright, almost inadvisable. At night they're very bright. I'm wondering if there is a photo cell somewhere on the car that controls the brightness level. If so, where is it and would covering it override it's function?

The car is a stock 2006 mustang convertible with a 4L six and an automatic tranny.

Thanks, Jim B.
Old 07-14-2009, 04:22 PM
insuragator

Thanks Juno,

05 Mustang - When it rains, water collects somewhere in the front and drips into the passenger floorboard behind the glovebox. Is there any cure for this? It is not the AC.

Quick Reply: OnDemand 5 - Repair help for you.