General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Hello from Fuel Injector Connection!

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2009, 04:08 PM
FICINJECTORS
Banned

Default Hello from Fuel Injector Connection!

Hello everyone!

My name is Rich from Fuel Injector Connection, and I'll be working with you on here!!

For those who are unaware of us. We have been in the injector business for 30 years.

We have over 1000 feedback on ebay with a 100% rating.

I am a sponsor on Corvetteforum.com , Ls1tech.com as well as MANY others.

We provide injectors to some of the largest names in performance including LG Motorsports, Shepherd Racing, Xtreme motorsports, and many others.

Please shop with us with confidence. Our main concern is customer service. That is one of the reasons whenever you ask for a phone number, you will get my personal cell phone #. If you want to talk to Jon, you will get his personal cell phone #. Probably 30% of the business I do is on Sunday afternoons, and another 20% is weekdays after midnight. We are always here to get in contact with.

There are several company's that sell fuel injectors. But NONE, will match our prices, or our customer service. ALL injectors we sell are flow matched. ALL injectors come with viton o-rings installed. ALL injectors in our rebuilt line, as well as injectors that are sent in for our restoration service, are covered by a 3 year no questions warranty.

We are also the only shop around that can actually modify injectors! We can take your stock injectors and change the flow rate to nearly anything you want. Not just saving you money, but making tuning amazingly simple!

Here is a quote from a shop owner who took advantage of this service.

Originally Posted by XtremeMotorsports
I would like to thank you and Jon for helping me figure out this issue.
I would also like to publicly endorse this company and their ability to do outstanding work.

In addition to these injectors I also sent them a set of stock LS3 injectors and had them re-flowed to 60LBS/HR, not only were they professional I had the injectors back within 3 days from the day I dropped them off.
I installed them in a 2008 Corvette we did with a Pro Charger,Melrose Long Tubes,Random cats and X-Pipe,with a magnaflow Cat Back. I have to say this was the easiest car I have ever had to tune. I made 3 pulls and I was done !! The car drove like it was stock again.
If anyone needs any injectors, I strongly suggest you use the Fuel Injector Connection. Thanks again guys !!
We also do injector servicing, with one of the most in depth restoration process in the business.

Thanks for your time! I look forward to working with you in the near future!

Special deal for our first day, 24lb Bosch design II, flow matched, viton o-rings installed, 3 year no questions warranty, AND! A brand new 76mm MAF for $299 + shipping.

If you don't need the MAF, the injectors are $169.00 for the bosch design II, or $189 for Bosch Design III.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! I look forward to working with all of you!!

~Rich
Old 01-16-2009, 04:13 PM
945LSTANG
6th Gear Member

are you already a sponsor?

i believe you have to have at least 50 posts before you can attempt to sell anything through the forums.
Old 01-16-2009, 08:01 PM
backtoford

Originally Posted by 945LSTANG
are you already a sponsor?

i believe you have to have at least 50 posts before you can attempt to sell anything through the forums.
I believe it say sponsor under his name. don't it? all you have to do is pay and internet brands makes you a sponsor right? Plus I believe they have over 2500 posts on the corvette forum that this company owns.. Welcome to the forum
Old 01-16-2009, 08:05 PM
backtoford

hey whats the deal over there on a set of 42's do you have them in the new skinny's with the new plug. i think its a ev6?
thanks
Old 01-16-2009, 11:14 PM
ExtrmZ
4th Gear Member

do you guys sell injectors? cause all i got out of your site was harnesses
Old 01-17-2009, 02:45 AM
FICINJECTORS
Banned

Originally Posted by backtoford
hey whats the deal over there on a set of 42's do you have them in the new skinny's with the new plug. i think its a ev6?
thanks
The skinny's are the Bosch Design III, we have them in any size from 32lb to 48lb for $239 for the set of 8. Flow matched, viton o-rings installed, and a 3 year no questions warranty.

Originally Posted by ExtrmZ
do you guys sell injectors? cause all i got out of your site was harnesses
www.fuelinjectorconnection.com
Old 01-17-2009, 07:09 AM
backtoford

Originally Posted by FICINJECTORS
The skinny's are the Bosch Design III, we have them in any size from 32lb to 48lb for $239 for the set of 8. Flow matched, viton o-rings installed, and a 3 year no questions warranty.

www.fuelinjectorconnection.com
well as soon as I save up some "FUN COUPONS" I will order those, I went to your site you sell some nice stuff!
Old 01-17-2009, 08:25 PM
RyansQuick6
Reverse Gear Member

Can you re-flow 39lb injectors to flow 60? What I'm asking is if that's even possible to do.
Old 01-17-2009, 10:25 PM
FICINJECTORS
Banned

Originally Posted by RyansQuick6
Can you re-flow 39lb injectors to flow 60? What I'm asking is if that's even possible to do.
if they are the blue bosch 3. Yes.. We have done a few sets for Xtream Motorsports in Fl. Pm me for pricing.
Old 01-18-2009, 12:38 AM
ExtrmZ
4th Gear Member

sorry about that, i had the wrong site.. how much would it cost to have my 4 injectors cleaned?

Quick Reply: Hello from Fuel Injector Connection!