General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

The Saleen Xenon Thread.

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2005, 03:22 PM
GT Premi
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: The Saleen Xenon Thread. Who Deleted It?

ORIGINAL: delurker

Just got off the horn with Saleen. They said they would send me a harness via overnight shipping today. That makes me happy.
Just called them myself. They're going to have to call me back with the price of just the harness. I was "this close" to making off with a free one, but I couldn't tell a lie.
Old 06-17-2005, 04:52 PM
GT Premi
3rd Gear Member

Okay, you partial kit havin' ****'s, I've just ordered the harness from Saleen. It's $46.56 including shipping. Don't see why BMW3hai5 couldn't have ordered the dang harnesses with those kits he was pushing! It's probably questionable as to how he acquired them, and with him charging $600 for them, it's not like he would've been losing money to order the harnesses.
Old 06-17-2005, 08:06 PM
official_style

i ordered my kit direct from saleen. paid a grand for it. when i first got it, came with no wiring harness, and came with only 1 ballast cover, which was some weird cheap pink plastic. called them, and explained, and they agreed to send the missing parts no charge. they said the pink ballast cover thing was a prototype and they had no idea why it came with my kit. first time they shipped it, something happened where it didnt get shipped. so then they re sent it, and gave me 2 free saleen hats. i was kind of dissapointed, considering i paid a grand, that they didnt even make sure all the parts were in. it is getting installed monday, so i wll see how it works. the kit itself seems like it is a very high quality kit and is going to work perfectly. sure wish i had paid $600 instead of a G tho.
Old 06-17-2005, 08:06 PM
official_style

[:@] double post oops.
Old 06-17-2005, 08:11 PM
PolkThug
5th Gear Member

Default RE: The Saleen Xenon Thread.

ORIGINAL: GT Premi

Okay, you partial kit havin' ****'s, I've just ordered the harness from Saleen. It's $46.56 including shipping.
That's not so bad, I'm sure you're breathing a little better now Premi!
Old 06-19-2005, 06:27 AM
BMW3hai5

GT Premi ... I don't know what kind of drug on on man ...you jump up and down like I take your money and send to junk ...I did send you what in the picture and I had never mention about the wired harness that I had include with the Headlight ...and also I did not say that I sale a kit ...I said a pair of Xenon Saleen ..I'm very disappointed when I read this forum and see what you said about me. but anyway ..good things that you got access to harness ...

GTPremi: For you Info, the light I got from are not what you think ....I buy it from the guy who work at the Osram Sylvania Lighting company.

Toby ....<------- other Saleen HID buy from me: thanks for the purchase and couple good word about the transaction.

I don't make much money on the item at all ..I like to trick out car and doing somethings different to the car to make different to other ..and i bet everyone in here have same interest, that why I want everyone in here to have a chance to upgrade to Saleen HID for better price then dealer.

Mod: how can i sponsor this forum ? so my thread won't get deleted again ?
Old 06-20-2005, 09:16 PM
delurker
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: PolkThug

ORIGINAL: delurker

Just got off the horn with Saleen. They said they would send me a harness via overnight shipping today. That makes me happy.
Glad to hear it! Please provide us other "partial kit" guys with pics of it.

Thanks,
Toby
Here it is.

BTW, BMW3hai5 - does Sylvania know your friend is selling parts out of the back of the warehouse? Sounds like neither of you are distributors, and I think most companies would frown upon their employees selling their stuff to their friends for resale.

Old 06-20-2005, 09:27 PM
GT Premi
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: PolkThug

ORIGINAL: GT Premi

Okay, you partial kit havin' ****'s, I've just ordered the harness from Saleen. It's $46.56 including shipping.
That's not so bad, I'm sure you're breathing a little better now Premi!
Well, it's a sigh of relief that it wasn't a couple hundred dollars. I'll have a breath of relief when I install them and find that they actually do work. Stolen parts are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
Old 06-21-2005, 12:20 AM
PolkThug
5th Gear Member

Was that the right part number, or did you just ask for the Xenon HID wiring harness?
Old 06-21-2005, 12:34 AM
delurker
3rd Gear Member

I just told them the harness was missing - there's only one wiring harness for them, but FWIW the number above is the one that's in my instruction book.

Quick Reply: The Saleen Xenon Thread.