General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

2011 Mustang V6

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 11:56 AM
JDWalton
5th Gear Member

I would agree but for the fact that I dont belive I was wrong, and aside from you getting mad, taking it as a insult, then insulting me back, you have yet to say I was mistaken. I will say though that I did miss you saying that your new goal is a 2011 GT, and in that I do appolagize. That at least seems like a worth while goal above and beyond a v6 to a v6.

Many people confuse somone who is straight forward with someone just being a dick. My goal was not to insult you, but almost all the other posts people were beating around pretty much what I said, without just comming out and saying it.
Old 09-11-2009, 12:03 PM
TheDutchTexan
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by BAMFingOh10
Cut out all the bull****
Parents giving a new car to a street racing brat -> Dumbasses

Parents buying gas and insurance for the street racing brat because he doesn't have a job, and undoubtedly feels to good to work at McDonalds (or any other money generating job) for the time being -> Dumbasses.

Kid coming on a mustang forum saying he got the bad kind of points and got gifted a mustang from his parents -> The biggest dumbass of them all. But I am not surprised... The apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

I can't really bother to reply to any of your future comments, because it it clear you won't be ponying up your money for that 2011. That and you think you're entitled to all the **** you have been getting. Boy, I can't wait till you get a taste of the real world...
Old 09-11-2009, 12:46 PM
2011Black5.0
4th Gear Member

ya people like you are absurd, i know a guy and he got crappy grades all through high school and finally graduates and his dad buys him a brand new mustang gt premium, he treat the car like crap and thinks he is entitled to it. Then i had my V6 which I worked for and didnt have my parents help and he talked crap all the time so I saved my money and bought a supercharged GT that beats the crap out of his car every time so im happy, and im proud that I actually work for the things I get so I get exactly what I deserve, he flips me off everytime he sees me now.

But the point of it is that your parents bought you a brand new car man, you should be happy with that and not be throwing away money because you think you should have a GT. Second, if you get points in a V6 after 4 months then a GT is way to much for you to handle, stick with the V6 till you can control your urges and the timing for trading it in is right.
Old 09-11-2009, 12:47 PM
07 Stang
6th Gear Member

My car was a graduation gift you pompous *****. And I know how to drive legally, I just sometimes don't. Now go hail your Caesar and police someone with your outdated Mustang.
He may have an out dated Mustang (as most of us have) but it is one awesome Mustang! To be honest, I don't like the 2010 as much as the 2005 - 2009!
Be careful of who you insult, especially when MOST of us are driving out dated Mustangs and LOVE IT!
Old 09-11-2009, 12:58 PM
BladeX10
2nd Gear Member

I lol'd at that outdated mustang comment.. So all the people driving 64-09 mustangs are driving outdated mustangs? LOL. Your 2010 will be outdated in a few months.. or should i say your parents 2010.
Old 09-11-2009, 01:25 PM
rdsx18
4th Gear Member

There was no need for you to get so defensive about JDWalton's first post, he made some good points. You stated earlier that you have received ~3 moving violations a month for the past 3 or 4 months, so thats 9-12 tickets. Do the cops know you by name yet? I mean damn, I haven't gotten a ticket in my mustang yet (knock on wood). You are lucky to have parents that would give you such a nice car and let you trade it in so quickly. I am not saying you didn't earn the car, just the way I was raised makes me feel that I shouldn't get a gift and trade it for something else so quickly. Also, your insurance will be nuts on a brand new GT, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if some companies just won't insure you.
Just my .02, don't take it the wrong way.
Old 09-11-2009, 01:42 PM
BAMFingOh10
1st Gear Member

Talking

FYI, the Texan totally made up that quote in his post "by me".

Originally Posted by silverscmustang
Second, if you get points in a V6 after 4 months then a GT is way to much for you to handle, stick with the V6 till you can control your urges and the timing for trading it in is right.
I committed all violations, except speeding and squealing tires, and a scooter speeding ticket, in my Mazda Protege, actually.

Originally Posted by BladeX10
So all the people driving 64-09 mustangs are driving outdated mustangs? LOL.
BladeX10, there is a difference between classic and outdated.

Last edited by BAMFingOh10; 09-11-2009 at 01:48 PM.
Old 09-11-2009, 01:50 PM
JDWalton
5th Gear Member

a 1 year old car with 6,500 miles and the same technology in everything mechanical as the current car isn't really outdated anyway.

From the way your saying it, you sound like say everything more then 25 years old is ok cause its a classic, anything 2010 or newer is good cause its got a revised body and thats it. Anything inbetween is outdated and not worthy? Even though that is about 95% of the vehicles on the forums. Had you considered you can take that 21 you hope to get for your car, buy a nice 05 GT with low miles for like 15, save on insurance and drop 6k into mods right off the start (more then enough for a supercharger and supporting mods.) But it doesnt have the flash appeal of being able to say you have the newest thing made.

Last edited by JDWalton; 09-11-2009 at 01:52 PM.
Old 09-11-2009, 01:55 PM
2011Black5.0
4th Gear Member

ya i wouldnt call an 05-09 outdated just because of the 2010 has new body panels and revised parts(intake)
Old 09-11-2009, 02:33 PM
BladeX10
2nd Gear Member

BladeX10, there is a difference between classic and outdated.
There is. Just dont think youre a hot **** for driving a v6 auto 2010 mustang and belittling other peoples cars by calling them outdated.

Quick Reply: 2011 Mustang V6