General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Mid-Ohio track Day by Redline Track Events

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2006, 01:49 PM
badpuss

Default Mid-Ohio track Day by Redline Track Events

I was talking to the promoter of the Redline Track Events and discount rates are available for small groups. They are out of California and are branching out to the Eastern states.

www.redlinetrackevents.com

Could be a great opportunity for us to get out on the track for a good price, I asked him to send me some fliers and see if I could scare up some interest. Mid-Ohio is a cool place to spend a day or weekend and its not the far away.

If some of you guys are interested maybe we could get enough people to head out and take the track day and party at the track. I'll probably spend the night at the track and we could use my campsite to headquarter from and party at.

My motorcycle club does this for vintage days and we have a blast, we get 30 to 40 forty people to come and block off rooms at the Knights Inn and get another 20 or so to camp out at the track.

PM me or just speak your mind here on the thread, I might be able to get The Race Car Factory to sponsor us since Don the owner put the Paxton SC on my Mustang GT and is installing the FRPP Handling package on it too.

He mentioned he's is interested in doing more street performance and road course work at his shop. He's been building funny cars and alcohol dragsters for 30 yrs and has some cool projects going on at his place.

link to BuckeyeStangs and track day thread

http://www.buckeyestangs.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=1207

jeff

Old 03-18-2006, 09:46 AM
badpuss

Default RE: Mid-Ohio track Day by Redline Track Events

If anyone is interested in coming they need to PM me, I'm compiling a list of the 4 or 5 BB's I have posted to and if we can get enough we may get a discount but I can't promise anything for 3 or 4 cars, regardless I'm going and can't wait to get on the track and have some fun.

jeff