Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

New and Better Video of my exhaust!!

Old 03-07-2006, 11:54 PM
woodywoody
2nd Gear Member

Default New and Better Video of my exhaust!!

So I took this with my friends help but it's also only a digital camera so the sound quality is not the best... However, you get an idea of what the flows sound like an off road prochamber. I personally like it but again, it's taken with a digital camera. Let me know what ya think.

http://www.zippyvideos.com/139059660...ng_videos_005/

http://www.zippyvideos.com/375541316...ng_videos_002/

-W

Old 03-08-2006, 01:28 AM
dkano
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: New and Better Video of my exhaust!!

yeap, those do sound a lot better then the other one you posted.[sm=smiley20.gif]
Old 03-08-2006, 01:36 AM
onefastv6
3rd Gear Member

OMG!!!!!! thats the best sounding 05 ive heard. congrats on the exhaust!
Old 03-08-2006, 02:32 AM
05zexstang
1st Gear Member

what a ***, pypes offroad h-pipe and flows kicks that cars ***. I have that and theres no comparison. One more thing, if you have a v-6 why the hell are you posting **** in the v-8 category?
Old 03-08-2006, 02:56 AM
woodywoody
2nd Gear Member

Excuase me? I have a 06 GT VERT thank you very much. Learn your cars before you post about something and make yourself look like a noob. What a jerk.

-W
Old 03-08-2006, 03:13 AM
stang9325
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: woodywoody

Excuase me? I have a 06 GT VERT thank you very much. Learn your cars before you post about something and make yourself look like a noob. What a jerk.

-W
I think he was talking about onefastv6. In either case, it seems like zexstang is a little edgy. Who cares if onefastv6 is posting here? Didn't know you governed that...

Back on topic.....sounds really good woodywoody. I think the pypes with the Mac's or Borlas have a deeper tone to them (you may not be going after that sound anyways). Just an FYI for anyone that might be though.
Old 03-08-2006, 03:27 AM
woodywoody
2nd Gear Member

Ohh, LOL, MY bad... But yea, he does seem a lil edgy. Who cares if somoene who has a V6 posts here. We are all stang guys. But yea, sorry for snapping on ya lol. I have heard those Borlas and they do sound better at least the video i saw. Again though, it sounds SO much better in person and the digital camera is not the best. I wish i had a real video camera to use but i dont. The sound is perfect for what i was looking for. I had SLP on my last car and it was just way to loud. Anyone notice their stang stays at high idle when you start it cold for a while? Mine does and i work at a retirement community. I cant have SLP on it because i am already in trouble with the executive director about my car now lol much less with SLP. Anyway, i loves the sound.

-W
Old 03-08-2006, 03:40 AM
stang9325
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: woodywoody

Ohh, LOL, MY bad... But yea, he does seem a lil edgy. Who cares if somoene who has a V6 posts here. We are all stang guys. But yea, sorry for snapping on ya lol. I have heard those Borlas and they do sound better at least the video i saw. Again though, it sounds SO much better in person and the digital camera is not the best. I wish i had a real video camera to use but i dont. The sound is perfect for what i was looking for. I had SLP on my last car and it was just way to loud. Anyone notice their stang stays at high idle when you start it cold for a while? Mine does and i work at a retirement community. I cant have SLP on it because i am already in trouble with the executive director about my car now lol much less with SLP. Anyway, i loves the sound.

-W
I know exactly what you mean....sounds super loud in my garage. Here is a video with mine using a video camera. Driving one handed with a camera in your hand sucks....lol

http://videos.streetfire.net/player....5-25A948314300
Old 03-08-2006, 04:10 AM
woodywoody
2nd Gear Member

Dude thats an aweosme video... Gotta love leaving your video camera on the side of the road and driving away. I bet you turned around like a motha and got back to that thing asap lol.

-W
Old 03-08-2006, 04:18 AM
stang9325
2nd Gear Member

You're not kidding! When I saw that dump truck, all I could picture was that dump truck swaying off the road and smashing my camera, lol.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New and Better Video of my exhaust!!