Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

anybody straight pipe there stang yet :)

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 01:55 PM
Hopen4low12s
1st Gear Member

Default anybody straight pipe there stang yet :)

My car goes into the shop at 2 for the straight pipes i can take it off and put my normal exhaust back on when i am tired of screaming down the streets and pissen people off has anyone else done this??
Old 03-09-2006, 04:20 PM
ren274u
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: anybody straight pipe there stang yet :)

Im sure of it, wouldnt it just basically be the same with people who have and offroad pipe and loud mouths?
Old 03-09-2006, 07:04 PM
eviloxide

I'm running Long tubes no cross-over catless and SLP loud mouths. I hear "Man thats the loudest car i've ever heard" ever time I drive it. Plus if your in a parking lot you set off everyones car alarm, and the cool factor is at night when I backfire from redlineing to show off, little flames shoot out of the tailpipe for a brief second.
Old 03-09-2006, 08:53 PM
Hopen4low12s
1st Gear Member

my car is back from the shop its headers xpipe no muffler straight pipe sounds nasty
Old 03-09-2006, 08:59 PM
ratzila
2nd Gear Member

My car will be next week. It's going in the shop because some a$$hole rearended me. It damaged the slp loudmouths so they are getting replaced. I am also gonna install the Pype's o/r x-pipe. It will be loud but not as loud as my harley[sm=icon_rock.gif]
Old 03-09-2006, 09:25 PM
Phrosty
1st Gear Member

I've got the pypes o/r h-pipe and slp loudmouths....and its loud as hell...if your like me and don't mind going 10 mph everytime you see a cop or turning heads everywhere you go its a good choice otherwise i would stay away from any o/r type s.h.i.t.

oh yea when you install the pypes o/r x-pipe it will be louder then your harley no joke haha
Old 03-10-2006, 10:54 AM
ratzila
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Phrosty

I've got the pypes o/r h-pipe and slp loudmouths....and its loud as hell...if your like me and don't mind going 10 mph everytime you see a cop or turning heads everywhere you go its a good choice otherwise i would stay away from any o/r type s.h.i.t.

oh yea when you install the pypes o/r x-pipe it will be louder then your harley no joke haha

Great the bikes got shorty pipes with no baffles so that's gonna be that loud[sm=wootwoot.gif]
Old 03-10-2006, 12:47 PM
chevykiller
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: ratzila

My car will be next week. It's going in the shop because some a$$hole rearended me. It damaged the slp loudmouths so they are getting replaced. I am also gonna install the Pype's o/r x-pipe. It will be loud but not as loud as my harley[sm=icon_rock.gif]
[/quote]

+1 - my neighbors hate me...lol - I have l/t's with an h pipe and borlas (no cats) and the car is MEAN sounding but it doesn't even come close to my 05 soft tail (it's ported with vance & hines pipes...[8D]

[IMG]local://upfiles/24802/E9B66E49BAA2410A8BFC3716B3B835CE.jpg[/IMG]
Old 03-10-2006, 01:04 PM
Phrosty
1st Gear Member

Great the bikes got shorty pipes with no baffles so that's gonna be that loud[sm=wootwoot.gif]
Oh hell yea nothing badder then a modified harley!!!! [sm=badbadbad.gif]

My bad I thought it was stock exhaust on the harley, so now i'm not sure if it will be louder lol. But even still you are gonna love the exhaust!!

I'll tell you this, when i first installed the o/r h-pipe and the SLP's I called my buddy and told him how loud my exhaust was and that I was driving over to his house, he waited outside to hear it, and when I got there he said...

"That's the loudest f..u.c.k.i.n.g exhaust I've ever heard on a mustang... I was thinking, it can't be your car it sounds like a f..u.c.k.i.n.g harley, or some nascar type s.h.i.t"

and my other buddy who has two 12" subs in his car says when he has the volume all the way up he can still hear my exhaust when I'm in front of him.

and when I drive past bikers on I-95 and rev up my s.h.i.t they all look like... wtf... hahaha.

here's a clip of my actual car on streetfire.net

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...4F1433A297.htm

and this video doesn't do the exhaust any justice!!! in person the sound peirces the ear and sounds so much louder!!!! lol
Old 03-10-2006, 01:11 PM
Phrosty
1st Gear Member

+1 - my neighbors hate me...lol - I have l/t's with an h pipe and borlas (no cats) and the car is MEAN sounding but it doesn't even come close to my 05 soft tail (it's ported with vance & hines pipes...[8D]

[IMG]local://upfiles/24802/E9B66E49BAA2410A8BFC3716B3B835CE.jpg[/IMG]
that is a sweet *** bike man!!! [sm=americanasmiley.gif] My old man has a soft tail but I barley ever see his *** or the bike lol....I WANT A HARLEY!!!!!

Quick Reply: anybody straight pipe there stang yet :)