Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

I have problem whith my Gt premium mustang

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2006, 01:05 AM
2k05gt
4th Gear Member

Default RE: I have problem whith my Gt premium mustang

2104 - Sistema De Control Del Actuador De la Válvula reguladora - Marcha lenta Forzada
Code:
"2104 - Throttle Actuator Control System - Forced Idle"
2112 - Sistema De Control Del Actuador De la Válvula reguladora - Pegado Cerrado
Code:
"2112 - Throttle Actuator Control System - Stuck Closed"
éstos son causados por un problema del sensor de posición de la válvula reguladora o motor de la mala válvula reguladora un servo.
esto requerirá a mecánico de Ford mantener su coche.

Code:
"these are caused by a throttle position sensor problem or a bad throttle servo motor 
 this will require a Ford mechanic to service your car."
quite la manguera del producto, puede usted manualy mover las mariposas con su mano?. si usted puede entonces el cuerpo de la válvula reguladora es aceptable. Si usted no puede encontrar una tienda del servicio de Ford cerca de usted entonces usted puede necesitar comprar un nuevo sofoca el sensor de posición y motor de actuador de la válvula reguladora un servo de las piezas de Ford se centra
Ford Parts Center (piezas de Ford se centra)

Code:
remove the intake hose, can you manualy move the butterflies with your hand?.
 if you can then the Throttle body is ok.
 If you can't find a Ford service shop near you then you may need to purchase a new 
 Throttle position sensor and a Throttle Actuator servo motor from Ford Parts Center
Old 04-13-2006, 02:59 PM
Volguus

Howdy all - I was Googling for another Mustang problem and got hooked into reading your excellent forum. This thread jumped out at me when I saw "Throttle Position Sensor." (shudder) I went through a number of them on my '90 GT. They were horribly sensitive to moisture and one of them actually failed on a very humid NJ summer's day! The other times were when I had the engine steamed without remembering to alert the shop about the TPS, so I deserved those.

But I was wondering if the TPS has improved in this area since my 5.0 liter? If not, maybe our man's Stang got wet under the hood somehow while in the parking lot (or maybe it was a really humid day, don't laugh!). Is this any longer possible with the new engines?

Cheers,

- K -
Old 04-13-2006, 03:45 PM
MusiccityGT
4th Gear Member

I know you said that you got this car from a somewhat shady importer. Could it be that the throttle body that is on your car is not the original? Check and be certain that is has a ford marking on the top of it. If it is an aftermarket, throe it away and get an original ford part.

If it is the original, take the intake loose so you can watch the butterflies. Have someone turn the key on without actually starting the car. The butterflies should open and snap back shut rapidly. If they do, then the actuator motor is ok and not the problem. Again, the codes that you are seeing are due to the safe mode and are caused by the likelyhood of a bad throttle body.

If you can get one, just go ahead and swap the throttle body to see if that cures the problem. Be very careful when removing the small screws that hold the actuator and the TPI switch in place. They snap off very easily.

Translation?
Old 04-13-2006, 05:44 PM
Longhaul89

Well, I've forgotten all my high school spanish...and now concentrate on chinese..
Anyway, throttle body position sensors are going bad left and right on these and they have a better replacement for them already. Cost 78 bucks US... Will cause the failsafe mode.I know from personal experience..
Old 04-13-2006, 10:10 PM
demarcom
2nd Gear Member

I have a headache trying to follow. Muy mal. Sounds like it would be like having a late model Lancia or Fiat for one of us. Screwed
Old 04-15-2006, 01:42 AM
2k05gt
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MusiccityGT

I know you said that you got this car from a somewhat shady importer. Could it be that the throttle body that is on your car is not the original? Check and be certain that is has a ford marking on the top of it. If it is an aftermarket, throe it away and get an original ford part.

If it is the original, take the intake loose so you can watch the butterflies. Have someone turn the key on without actually starting the car. The butterflies should open and snap back shut rapidly. If they do, then the actuator motor is ok and not the problem. Again, the codes that you are seeing are due to the safe mode and are caused by the likelyhood of a bad throttle body.

If you can get one, just go ahead and swap the throttle body to see if that cures the problem. Be very careful when removing the small screws that hold the actuator and the TPI switch in place. They snap off very easily.

Translation?
"Here is the translation to Spanish".

Le conozco dicho que usted consiguió este coche de un importador algo sombrÃ*o. ¿PodrÃ*a ser que el cuerpo de la válvula reguladora que está en su coche no es la original? El cheque y esté seguro que es tiene una marca del vado en la tapa de ella. Si es un mercado de accesorios, throe lejos y consigue una pieza original del vado. Si es la original, tome el producto flojamente asÃ* que usted puede mirar las mariposas. Haga que alguien gire la llave sin realmente encender el coche. Las mariposas deben abrirse y encajarse a presión detrás cerrado rápidamente. Si , entonces el motor del actuador es aceptable y no el problema. Una vez más los códigos que usted está viendo son debido al modo seguro y son causados por la probabilidad de un mal cuerpo de la válvula reguladora. Si usted puede conseguir uno, apenas van a continuación e intercambian el cuerpo de la válvula reguladora para considerar si ese las curaciones el problema. Tenga muy cuidado al quitar los tornillos pequeños que sostienen el actuador y las TPI cambian en lugar. Se encajan a presión apagado muy fácilmente
Old 04-15-2006, 02:40 PM
Golforone

Hello and proven the options that you say to me proposed, and when I leave I contact without starting the engine the regulating valve works correctly open and close the butterfly, but when the engine this in march the valve does not work remains always closed and everything he is original of ford vehicle is new does not have anything replaced by another manufacturer.
Old 04-15-2006, 03:53 PM
MusiccityGT
4th Gear Member

Thanks 2k05gt!