Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

I have problem whith my Gt premium mustang

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2006, 02:38 PM
Golforone

Default I have problem whith my Gt premium mustang

Hello. First to salute by the pagina Web, I am called Jose I write the mail from Spain sorry my english if it is not understood I have mustang GT premium V8 of year 2005 and my problem is that it does not accelerate starts up when starting but I cannot accelerate the diagnosis computer says I cosay P2112 and the failure is acceleration butterfly please forced failure aid in Spain nobody knows east car. thanks
Old 04-09-2006, 02:41 PM
MusiccityGT
4th Gear Member

Default RE: I have problem whith my Gt premium mustang

Best I can comprehend is that your car has gone into fail safe mode. Disconnect the battery cable for a few minutes and then reconnect it. In fail safe the car will not come off an idle. Did you do anything like try to download a tune or add a bolt on? If not, and it happened out of the blue, there is a problem that caused in to fail safe. Let us know if the reset works.
Old 04-09-2006, 02:45 PM
Golforone

Thanks for your fast answer. and disconnected battery and with computer DTC I did reset of the control unit and the failure persists the car says to motor failed emergency
Old 04-09-2006, 04:41 PM
MusiccityGT
4th Gear Member

I am still not certain what you are saying as far as if you tried to load a tune. If you did, try to reload it, making certain that no accessories are on, follow the directions EXACTLY and do not open a door while downloading. Immediately after reloading, disconnect the battery again. That happened to me once. Someone opened my passenger door while I was loading a tune and everything went south. Reloaded and disconnected the battery and back to normal.
Old 04-09-2006, 04:50 PM
Golforone

Hello, I and disconnected battery and when the e connected and touched to nothing despues again I do not open the door of the conductor and enter within the car and I connect the ignition and I take the then motor and it says computer to me FAILED SAVED EMERGENCY and the car does not allow to accelerate the motor
Old 04-09-2006, 05:17 PM
t152

Hi Golforone,

The error you obtain is P2112¿? I don't have this code in the list of possible codes!¡

Regards

I'm from Spain also. If you can, we can speak about your problem in private mode.
Old 04-09-2006, 06:33 PM
Scaught
2nd Gear Member

Que lastima. LLeva lo por donde lo comprastes. Tiene garantia no? O no hay dealer de Ford en Espana?

What a shame. take it back to where you bought it. It has a warenty right? Or are there no ford dealerships in spain?

Old 04-09-2006, 06:53 PM
Golforone

the importer who brought the car to Spain is not a very legal person for that reason he does not have warranty and we do not know where to go to repair car
Old 04-09-2006, 06:57 PM
Scaught
2nd Gear Member

so are you saying it was stolen? Hmm... lets see; Importer...Not very legal...no waranty...

Sounds muy mafioso
Old 04-09-2006, 07:03 PM
Golforone

Vehiculo is not robbed is legal the importer to save money did not do any warranty on the car and now spoiled and I do not know myself where to be able to repair in Spain

Quick Reply: I have problem whith my Gt premium mustang