Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Picture of Foose Nitrous Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2006, 12:23 PM
06GT4RAD
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Picture of Foose Nitrous Wheels

They aint cheap I will say that. And neither are the tire i plan on putting on mine.

Chrome door handles where can i get some of those?? [sm=bangbang.gif]

Richard
Old 04-27-2006, 02:13 PM
talios
1st Gear Member

I second that...they are bordering on tacky as far as my tastes are concerned...

ORIGINAL: Orion_240

a little too much bling, IMO. Like what's next? Chrome door handles?
Old 04-27-2006, 04:58 PM
Airborneflyguy
2nd Gear Member

bordering? meh....I like 'em. They're a lot like the car itself in my opinion... The mix of old and new design...bullits with a new twist. Goes well with the retro designed car. And some don't like 20's on mustangs either but I think it looks right on with these wheels. I get a lot of compliments from total strangers, and I happen to like them myslef. Either way it's up to each individual what they do with their car. Not everyone wants 18" bullits or MTs for their car.

Now if I had chrome door handles and all the chrome inserts and ***** and gas cap and battery box etc....that's tacky IMO. But then there are ppl that like that and they might tell me my taste is all in my mouth...like you [:-]

JK...don't get pissy
Old 04-27-2006, 05:16 PM
superiormirage
2nd Gear Member

As a few others have said, a little too "blingy" for my personal tastes. I prefer something more simple and elegant.
Old 04-27-2006, 07:40 PM
Sleeper05
5th Gear Member

i abso-freakin-lutely love the rims, and have been saving up for them. however, i hate chrome more than i like the rims, so black/polished is the way to go

they will run about 2400 for the rims and 800ish for the tires, give or take 200 bucks, from the average seller
Old 04-27-2006, 07:54 PM
06GT4RAD
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Airborneflyguy

bordering? meh....I like 'em. They're a lot like the car itself in my opinion... The mix of old and new design...bullits with a new twist. Goes well with the retro designed car. And some don't like 20's on mustangs either but I think it looks right on with these wheels. I get a lot of compliments from total strangers, and I happen to like them myslef. Either way it's up to each individual what they do with their car. Not everyone wants 18" bullits or MTs for their car.

Now if I had chrome door handles and all the chrome inserts and ***** and gas cap and battery box etc....that's tacky IMO. But then there are ppl that like that and they might tell me my taste is all in my mouth...like you [:-]

JK...don't get pissy
Well said.
You know i can not understand why so many of the people on this board like to bash on other peoples rides simply because they do not prefer what is being done. It really is very disappointing to see this type of behavior from Fellow Enthusiasts. The so called Mustang Purists seem to be the worst ones. Well that whole attitude is pathetic as far as I am concerned and sometimes it is best to keep your opinion to yourself unless asked for it. I belong to a truck forum and everyone is so supportive and if you do not like what someone is doing or has done to there truck you simply do not say it you keep it to yourself. I personally do not want my Mustang looking like every other Mustang on the road running the Bullit Wheels. Just not my style or taste but i would never bash on someone for doing that because that is what they like and they are entitled to have it that way since it is their car and their money. The original poster did not ask for anyones opinion on the wheels he merely asked for pictures. Sometimes it is best to just keep your mouth and opinion to yourself.

Sleeper05

i abso-freakin-lutely love the rims, and have been saving up for them. however, i hate chrome more than i like the rims, so black/polished is the way to go

they will run about 2400 for the rims and 800ish for the tires, give or take 200 bucks, from the average seller
Sleeper email me I may be able to get you the wheels for a good deal less. I got my chrome ones for around 1800 delivered to my door.

My next obstacle is tires theya re going to be around 1400 also

Richard
Old 04-27-2006, 11:21 PM
drbobvs
5th Gear Member

If you like those, you might like these as well.

http://www.billetwheel.com/cgi/wheel...ion&img=3&tn=1

[IMG]local://upfiles/16153/765D49A11C724DC3AE7E1948FA296934.jpg[/IMG]
Old 04-28-2006, 04:07 AM
Airborneflyguy
2nd Gear Member

I do like those...
Old 04-28-2006, 09:47 AM
talios
1st Gear Member

Jeez some of you get pissy when one or two people go against the grain... I don't think either of us that posted said any against the guy's car itself, we just didn't at all care for the rims. The bashing seems to be going the other way to me...
Old 04-28-2006, 09:49 AM
nbk13nw
2nd Gear Member

I just put on the Foose Nitrous (Gray) on my Black o5. No pics yet but I will post them as soon as possible.

Quick Reply: Picture of Foose Nitrous Wheels