Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

What do you think? Pulled over Today.

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2006, 08:50 AM
Menace
5th Gear Member

Default RE: What do you think? Pulled over Today.

I'm not just some young punk. I'm prior service from the military, infantry, and I know all about having a hard and dangerous job. I'm also trying to be a cop now myself. I respect them, but in this case they were just being ********.

I've been pulled over for my car being too loud, and for not having a front license plate... and both Officer's were really cool about it and didn't ticket me or anything. I even ended up pulling into a gas station and bull****ting with one cop because he was a Mustang lover!

I realize that the officer will get notified that someone is fighting their case in court, and that he will most likely show. I also realize that the video and audio is going to show me accelerate, and with the loudness of my car at the time it'll probably sound like I went 0-100 in 2 seconds... lol. Apparently they think the video alone can prove me guilty because they all spent a little time back in their cars reviewing it, and I'm only assuming they did because I was sitting there and they kept running back and forth between interrogating me.

Though even still, it's bull****. If this is all they do then we need to cut back on their spending. For one it doesn't take three state troopers to pull a car over. (And since it took three to pull the other car over, apparently I wasn't the only one.) Second, they were trying to ticket me on anything they can to fill their quotas.

Oh well, all I can do is take it to court and see what I can do with it. Like I said before, I'm already expecting to be bent over and have the iron fist of the law shoved up my ***... but atleast I could say I tried.