Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Stupid ricer

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2006, 05:24 PM
SonicStanGirl
2nd Gear Member

Default Stupid ricer

I turn from the inside lane of two left turn lanes and see out of the corner of my eye a white hood of a japanese car on my right. I hear his engine sounding like it was going to blow up as he tried to speed around my right faster then me. I say no way, and punch it, lose him in the dust and see in my rear view that it was a POS Civic....and that dumb idiot tried to do that with one of those temporary donut tires on. Moron! [sm=lame.gif]
Old 05-09-2006, 06:26 PM
chevykiller
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Stupid ricer

One of the things that always amazes me is - like it or not - ricers will try to race anything! They are like little cockroaches that cannot be put down...

They will go up against any car and then give themselves 100 reasons why they were the 'real' winners of the race... And the facts mysteriously get drastically changed when they re-tell the story to thier friends.
Old 05-09-2006, 07:04 PM
saud alzaabi
3rd Gear Member

haha kewl dude... u know everytime i see those ricers comin to me to race .. i just let them get infront of me first and then i hit the gas and goo sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew .... lol ... and then i slow down till they get to me ... and i smile whit ethey look at me with wide eyes ...
Old 05-09-2006, 08:05 PM
V8 Aggie
2nd Gear Member

dude.. I love playing with ricers... Hell, I raced a guy in an eclispe the other day.. think they were in high school. We are at this light at 1 am and I hear his buddy saying" c'mon man race him" . I had 2 hot chicks in the car and couldn't help but giggle to myself. the guy starts reving like crazy and lurching forward... /shakehead anyways, I figured I would just practice launching, so I steady rev to about 2500.. light turns green and I shoot off like I was a rocket! apparently he dumped the clutch prolly at 6 grand in a fwd car! haha so I cruised in first with no gas let him get even with my headlights... i even gave him hope by staying neck and neck with him, then I thought to myself "when racing, shouldn't I have the accelerator more than just an 1/8th of the way down. lol ya, you know what happened from there.

the thing that amazes me is after you let off they always do their pass by. I guess that's where they get their I "beat" an 05 gt stories from. muhahahaha
Old 05-09-2006, 11:58 PM
Blacksmoke
The Paranoid One

Whats that 80's movie where that guy is a dork skier and those two ricers are always pulling up in that wagon with the speaker on their car imitating Howard Cosell?
lol that story reminded me of that ahahaha
Old 05-10-2006, 01:19 AM
grasshopper
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: iluvmycar

Whats that 80's movie where that guy is a dork skier and those two ricers are always pulling up in that wagon with the speaker on their car imitating Howard Cosell?
lol that story reminded me of that ahahaha
Better Off Dead
Old 05-10-2006, 01:30 AM
drbobvs
5th Gear Member

GREAT MOVIE!!!!
Old 05-10-2006, 02:02 AM
Blacksmoke
The Paranoid One

YEAH thats it lol. oh and it was him in the station wagon... I forgot what they drove but for some reason im thinking a camaro? NONONO that was his car he needed to fix... dammit what did they drive?
Old 05-10-2006, 03:31 AM
Yooler05GT

I got a good one about the Fart Cans... On monday nights, me and my buddies eat at Gators as kind of a tradition. We have 3 05 GTs with work done, a 03 cobra with too much done, a sean hyland 01 GT worked to about 840 to the wheels, and a Vortech 01 Roush. So theres also these kids in some gay group calle ARMAGEDDON, and we sit right next to them. We bring all our chicks up with us and these guys have the nerve to try and flirt with them and at one point this kid comes over and offers a ride to my girl Hayley in his *worked* integra. I will always love her for this, cause she says she doesnt like slow cars...

So we get up and leave and they all come out and start doin their show thing all poppin their hoods and revving way out in the parking lot. We laugh and roll by revving at them at full throttle. We park and they're like hey homes you wanna race? I take up the kids offer and hoping it would be a good race since I saw a big intercooler in his hahah cavalier. We all drag out of this neighborhood and I pull him by a length short shifting at 4.5k rpm. Next time he rolls around and starts purging saying, "Its time to spray, its time to spray."

We go the second time, I smoke my tires and pull him by 7 car lengths not even power shifting. After all that he talks some smack and peaces out in a burnout. Its all pretty funny cause I though all those stickers gave him an extra 100 hp or so... well you learn somethin new everyday, but some people never learn. Mustangs eat RICE!
Old 05-10-2006, 01:48 PM
SonicStanGirl
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: V8 Aggie
the thing that amazes me is after you let off they always do their pass by. I guess that's where they get their I "beat" an 05 gt stories from. muhahahaha

Ya....that part cracks me up! And they usually do some f'd-up move cutting off other cars to get in front of you. I just couldn't believe that the dork who tried to do the "ricer speed pass" was attempting it on a temporary tire. Maybe he figured that he had a shot cause the driver in the GT (me) was a GIRL. IDIOT!

Quick Reply: Stupid ricer