Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Foose Mustang

Old 05-19-2006, 04:19 PM
kalel001
2nd Gear Member

Default Foose Mustang

What happened to the friend of the guy that had bought the Foose Mustang that Chip Foose designed on the TV show Overhaulin? I haven't heard about him anymore. Does anyone know? I think his nickname was magnet10.
Old 09-23-2006, 04:14 AM
magnet

Default RE: Foose Mustang

thats me! the owner is sitting right here next to me as we speak...just a little underground info...you might be seeing the foose at a barret jackson auction in the near future...so start savin...its gonna go crazy
Old 09-23-2006, 06:25 AM
Wirth
1st Gear Member

No offense.. Foose is over rated..
Old 09-23-2006, 06:26 AM
Wirth
1st Gear Member

Ok.. Offense..
Old 09-23-2006, 03:59 PM
bascho
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: magnet

thats me! the owner is sitting right here next to me as we speak...just a little underground info...you might be seeing the foose at a barret jackson auction in the near future...so start savin...its gonna go crazy

I watch all the Barret Jackson Auctions......what do you think crazy is? IMO the car will not sell for more than $50K. BTW, Barrett Jackson Auctions are all NO RESERVE......I hope you're ready to lose the car for significantly less than a fortune.
Old 09-23-2006, 09:22 PM
GT John
3rd Gear Member

Foose screwed up when he started mess'in around with the Mustang. I saw that episode and damn near threw up.

Anyone that would remove a spare tire to put in a sub-woofer needs their head examined.

And then, buys a bunch of after market body stick on crap. No frick'in class and no imagination.

If Foose wants to mess around with fix'in a car that needs fix'in he should get in touch with GM and see what he can do to get the stupid look'in smile off the new Camero.

Dont get me wrong......... I watch the show every week. Foose and the rest of the team do a very good job of restoring old cars and bringing tears to a lot of viewers eyes. Including me.
Old 09-23-2006, 10:23 PM
06GT4RAD
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: GT John

Foose screwed up when he started mess'in around with the Mustang. I saw that episode and damn near threw up.

Anyone that would remove a spare tire to put in a sub-woofer needs their head examined.

And then, buys a bunch of after market body stick on crap. No frick'in class and no imagination.

If Foose wants to mess around with fix'in a car that needs fix'in he should get in touch with GM and see what he can do to get the stupid look'in smile off the new Camero.

Dont get me wrong......... I watch the show every week. Foose and the rest of the team do a very good job of restoring old cars and bringing tears to a lot of viewers eyes. Including me.
Well when you run a aftermarket tire that the spare no longer works with and would cause problems if ran with the aftermarket wheels it isnt so stupid after all to utilize that space.

Richard
Old 09-24-2006, 05:27 AM
Newbreedgt05
3rd Gear Member

I love all of the cars that Foose has designed and they all look great. He's the best at what he does. His sketches are the best and how many other people can draw a car upside down? However, I think the Mustang has been his worst design so far. It's not like has has much of a choice though since most of the mustangs he has designed are going into production. That limits the amount that can be done to the car. All of the cars on overhaulin are one of a kind and he gets to spend a whole week tweaking the whole car.
Old 09-27-2006, 01:45 AM
magnet

you can say what you want, but its the best looking new style mustang on here or in the magazines hands down... you need to see it in person...and this coming from a Chevy guy.