Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

A little more hp

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 10:15 AM
MusiccityGT
4th Gear Member

Default RE: A little more hp

ORIGINAL: Stoenr

ASE certs don't say much these days anymore.
just as good as a GED. I read some books, took a test and passed.
Hands on, and continuing education is where its at. Working your *** off to book 80 hours in a 40 hours week is where experience matters.

Sorry off topic.
Very true! I have over 20 years of "hands on" experience and ongoing training. Nuff said.
Old 06-27-2006, 10:19 AM
MusiccityGT
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 05SDI

Life isn't 'ranked' like the millitary! Every where you go there are people 'under' the boss that have more 'declerations' or achevements the someone they have to answer too. Just because someone works under someone else doens't mean that can't know more are have more training! 05SDI

ORIGINAL: Black GT

ORIGINAL: MusiccityGT

Well, I guess an ASE certified tech (me), a Ford certified ASE master tech (works for me), and a very reputable and renowned Diablo Chipmaster peformance shop couldn't do it right, please share your wisdom on the correct installation and tuning procedures.

Also be certain to post the dynosheets for us!

Best of luck my friend. I honestly hope it works for you.
How is it that a Ford master tech works for a tech?

Just curious. I'd have thought it would be the other way around.

Exactly. In my current role I was fortunate enough to hire a Master Tech with 28 years of experience, the majority with Ford dealers. I have more fabrication experience, and he has more electrical and OBDII experience. We compliment each other nicely.

Sorry if I was a little harsh on this post last night. Taking my ex back to court today, so I was in one of those moods last night. LOL..........
Old 06-27-2006, 10:50 AM
Stoenr
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MusiccityGT

.....Sorry if I was a little harsh on this post last night. Taking my ex back to court today, so I was in one of those moods last night. LOL..........

Uh oh, thats never fun, just glad I havent had to do that yet.