Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Awesome built motors goin in!

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2006, 02:44 AM
lostsoul
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Awesome built motors goin in!

ORIGINAL: blowngt

Typo - sorry. (Teksid) and I honestly thought the Teksid were iron blocks - thus the 90 lbs info. And CK IS banned from this site. I asked him when some of you said he wasn't banned and he gave me his login/password and he most definitely IS banned. See for yourself:

username: chevykiller
password: trustno1

Yes, I was talking about mark & don. Adam at ST was dyno-tuning my car today and mark and don were both at the shop. They were underneath don's car when I left but I think don was picking his up.

I'm on several forum sites and just started posting here. Seems to be some good people here though even though a lot of BS posts. You just gotta weed through them a little.

yup.. little by little dissenters get the boot. but for some reason I am still here. Helping fellow stang owners.. I didnt know CK was banned though.. after all that he has done for this place.. thats bad. Lost of good info.
Old 07-04-2006, 03:10 AM
blowngt
I ♥ Acer

He said they (mods) told him he never contributed anything to the site and was a troublemaker. BTW can you confirm if the teksid is an iron or aluminum block? I thought it was iron.

Old 07-04-2006, 03:31 AM
QuickShortBus
I ♥ Acer

Teksid blocks are aluminum.
Old 07-04-2006, 04:02 AM
lostsoul
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 1QuickShortBus

Teksid blocks are aluminum.
yup and suppose to be good for 1500hp+!!! the best of the best german made blocks.. My mmr block is an 03/04 alum mach block and only good up to a wimpy 900hp
Old 07-04-2006, 04:10 AM
lostsoul
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: blowngt

He said they (mods) told him he never contributed anything to the site and was a troublemaker.
haha.. is that what they said? He was always here helping people out. Anyone can scan for his posts and see. just sad
Old 07-04-2006, 09:35 AM
Timmay!!!
4th Gear Member

+1 He may have hurt their little girly-man feelings in the process but at least he helped them in the end. I really don't see how he was a troublemaker like some other Ohio member who was recently banned. As far as contributing he always shared his plethora of knowledge with those who wanted to know.
Old 07-04-2006, 01:08 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

Does Don know you are posting pics of his car on here?
Old 07-04-2006, 02:52 PM
ren274u
3rd Gear Member

or does don know your posting pics that he took of his car on here? he posted those on another forum 2 weeks ago
Old 07-04-2006, 02:57 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: ren274u

or does don know your posting pics that he took of his car on here?
If I weren't so busy giggling, I would give you a hard time about that statement...it sure does sound familiar
Old 07-04-2006, 03:24 PM
blowngt
I ♥ Acer

I'm sure don knows now that I have posted pics that don knew to be his pics of don's car that don took pics of his car and knows that pics of his car are posted here. [sm=exactly.gif]

I don't see anything wrong with posting pics of an awesome car especially when those pics are available on the net. I never claimed to have taken them, I was just sharing what I thought was an impressive sight. I was at the shop and saw the cars in person and was commenting on that. The pics were to visually share my experience somewhat.

EDIT - and thanks for the clarification on the teksid. Is it the same weight as the 4.6? Why wouldn't everyone want to use it if it is cheaper & stronger at the same weight?

Quick Reply: Awesome built motors goin in!