Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Got the Go Ahead from Whipple!!! Officially Taking Orders!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2006, 12:44 PM
BoidMorphs
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Got the Go Ahead from Whipple!!! Officially Taking Orders!!

The other dealer also said they had already put deposits on several units months ago so maybe their own money has already reserved them with Whipple. I'm not questioning anyone's integrity here but given a choice I'd rather not take a chance of losing $2,000 when I don't have to. I'm sure others feel the same way.
Old 07-16-2006, 12:52 PM
Boostaddict
Former Sponsor

ORIGINAL: BoidMorphs

The other dealer also said they had already put deposits on several units months ago so maybe their own money has already reserved them with Whipple. I'm not questioning anyone's integrity here but given a choice I'd rather not take a chance of losing $2,000 when I don't have to. I'm sure others feel the same way.
No Whipple dealers had any 05-07 Kits pre-ordered and I know that for a fact... We again are Whipples Largest US Distributor and I'm personally good friends with them as well. If you would like to verify that you can call Whipple and they'll be glad to tell you the same thing. Thanks, Jared
Old 07-18-2006, 01:20 AM
GT Premi
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 1QuickShortBus

ORIGINAL: GT Premi
TURBO LAAAAAAG! 'nuff said.

Don't like the KB install. I don't like the way it's routed and the fact that you have to cut into the body of the car.
Saleen doesn't provide you with a programmer. You have to send your computer in for a canned tune.
That leaves nobody but Whipple.
I think I remember something about you buying your car at Dale Jarrett Ford, if you are anywhere near Concord, NC I think I can prove your theory on turbo lag wrong. I promise you I don't have any. And the deal with cutting the body for the KB is WAY overrated. It is such a minor piece to cut.
I might have to take you up on that offer. Maybe we can hook up at Concord Mills or Sonic one weekend. Do you belong to any of the local Mustang clubs? I need to find one to join.