Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

OK-Clear Pics of car!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 09:49 PM
flewbyu
4th Gear Member

Default RE: OK-Clear Pics of car!!!!

lol Cekim. I polished that car once with this once a year polish. It shines like that all the time. It's not the camera! The tire treatment works really well, they keep a shine a long time. FYI thats how the car is supposed to look when its clean. like wet black glass. How else would you want your tires to look?

Kinda like if you see a guy with a nice suit on and muddy boots with it. You gotta have the shoes shinning bro!!! I love these replies. they almost always make me smile.

FYI- every time I think of "epoxy" I start laughing to myself. That was really, really funny.

Old 07-19-2006, 10:09 PM
cekim
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: flewbyu
I polished that car once with this once a year polish.
Yegads - what excuse do you have to spend hours with your car each weekend with a "once a year" polish!?!

How else would you want your tires to look?
I like clean, not wet, JMHO... I find myself following a good spray/wipe with a dry towel to take some of the "wet" off...

FYI- every time I think of "epoxy" I start laughing to myself. That was really, really funny.
Happy to help...

Here is about 2 days after a polish... I was taking pics to check lowering the rear... I am sure it is blasphemy to some....
Old 07-19-2006, 10:18 PM
flewbyu
4th Gear Member

Cekim- you would be surprised how much time I could take with wiping and shinning up the chrome and the car. As far as your pic, No No, No, you need to shine up those tires. If they are not gonna shine there is no need to waiste money on the tire product. Just wash and let dry then. Come on, do it for all of us. Shine on!!! (nice color by the way)

4 real the once a year polish protects from uv etc, for a full year. You can polish more if you want but you dont have to, besides; the glare from the shine may blind the boys in the space shuttle up there if I do it more than once a year! I know we have all seen those stangs all dulled out and faded. Never ever, ever gonna happend to my baby!!

Thanks for the exchange. its been fun.
Old 07-19-2006, 10:33 PM
cekim
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: flewbyu
Come on, do it for all of us. Shine on!!! (nice color by the way)
Thanks for the exchange. its been fun.
My dull tires give contrast - but for you, I'll skip the wipe this week Have fun...
Old 07-19-2006, 11:06 PM
jaiasmit
3rd Gear Member

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but now I'm not seeing your pictures on this post. I could the pictures on the other post fine, but nothing on this one.

EDIT

I just looked behind the scenes, and it looks like you've exceeded the bandwidth limit for the host of your images. So, they are not showing up anymore. They'll probably start showing up again tomorrow (until you exceed the bandwidth again). You may want to try using a different image host.