Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

TS More Torque than centrifi's - THINK AGAIN!

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2006, 02:18 AM
cekim
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: TS More Torque than centrifi's - THINK AGAIN!

ORIGINAL: iluvmycar
And boy,
You couldnt shove your three inch dick in a bulls **** you pusssay. By the way... only fa ggottss say "freakin'" you transvestite humper. Only thing that would happen if our paths cross is you in a wheel chair... fanboy err ..fagboy
OK! We got it! Thanks!

Man! - there should be a training forum to toughen people up. Force you to go in there and take a hundred or so trash talking posts. Everytime you flame back, it automatically edits your post to make you look bad and there isn't anything you can do about it...

People take this stuff WAAAAAAY to seriously - relax! "Its the internet - where BS is born - just ask Al Gore", everyone is hung like a horse and buff like, er, um... whoever is buff these days... If you show your buttons, they are going to get pushed...

Oh well, I suppose now I am going to get flamed...
Old 08-26-2006, 03:26 AM
Birdieman4
5th Gear Member

Damn, im enjoying this thread. I wasn't gonna post here, but I'm too tempted. I'll just say a couple things, although I could write a couple pages. A saleen S281E, running 14 psi, running the same timing, gas and gear as the guy with the centrifugal, would EASILY match the cars hp and torque #'s. And it has a screw blower. Also, did any1 note the rpm the guy went WOT? It was post 3000 rpm. I'd like to see the same dyno chart with WOT at 2000 rpm. If you were running 14 psi on the S281E motor and started a dyno at 3000+ rpm, the torque curve would be COMPLETELY vertical. And at 2000 rpm, it would show it moreso. 1500 rpm? It would get ugly for the centri.
Old 08-26-2006, 03:31 AM
jonnyjon84
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: iluvmycar

After you edited your posts...

You are a freakin' queer. It's too bad you aren't anybody serious in the scene or our paths would cross and I'd shove that personal plate of yours up your ****.
..... pretty please.....

< Message edited by fordfanboy -- 8/25/2006 1:07:40 PM >
hrm you dint edit??? lol there you go looking like a lil biatch hipocrite again... who the hell cares if someone edits there post RIGHT after they post it doucheboy...

And boy,
You couldnt shove your three inch dick in a bulls **** you pusssay. By the way... only fa ggottss say "freakin'" you transvestite humper. Only thing that would happen if our paths cross is you in a wheel chair... fanboy err ..fagboy
man, i hope for the animals sake u don't live on a farm... [sm=smiley30.gif]
Old 08-26-2006, 04:30 AM
Stoenr
5th Gear Member

I just wanted to post the rules of the forum. https://mustangforums.com/rules.asp

A few people here need to read, or reread them again. Paying close attention to #2.

Fordfanboy, you have been a member less than a month, I think you should show some respect at least until you're out of your diapers.
I just don't understand why you need to be so condescending, talking down to everyone like your chit don't stink.

Everyone take a few deep breaths and count to 10.
I'll get the beer on ice.

[sm=lockeddance.gif]