Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

TS More Torque than centrifi's - THINK AGAIN!

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2006, 07:15 PM
fordfanboy
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: TS More Torque than centrifi's - THINK AGAIN!

Some of you will get it.... most won't.
ROFLMAO...
Old 08-20-2006, 07:18 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

I had to imbed it. Link quit working [:@]
Old 08-20-2006, 07:22 PM
Timmay!!!
4th Gear Member

Well last time I tried to join another "decent school of knowledge" I never got a confirmation back from them so I guess I'll stay nice and uninformed here at MF.
Old 08-20-2006, 07:26 PM
fordfanboy
I ♥ Acer

Well just remember that many schools have higher educational standards than others. You're not going to get into Harvard with a 2.6 GPA...

Luckily, you always have the public school education here on MF!!

Hey, I certainly don't want to make it all sound negative. I cannot think of a single place that's better to find out what tires look best on 20's. And if I ever need someone to tell me what stripe looks the best with legend lime, heck, I've got this place bookmarked.
Old 08-20-2006, 07:34 PM
Timmay!!!
4th Gear Member

Yeah but if you look at all 531 of my post or however many I have maybe 20 are non-tech related. I may not know the fundamentals of building a motor from scratch but I try to pick what I can.
Old 08-20-2006, 08:46 PM
Murphyd311

ORIGINAL: fordfanboy

Well just remember that many schools have higher educational standards than others. You're not going to get into Harvard with a 2.6 GPA...

Luckily, you always have the public school education here on MF!!

Hey, I certainly don't want to make it all sound negative. I cannot think of a single place that's better to find out what tires look best on 20's. And if I ever need someone to tell me what stripe looks the best with legend lime, heck, I've got this place bookmarked.
Wow, you are a douchebag.
Old 08-20-2006, 09:05 PM
jonnyjon84
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: hawgman

Some of you will get it.... most won't.
i hear ya, it just pains me that some people on here will actually take this guy seriously[:'(]
Old 08-20-2006, 09:27 PM
fordfanboy
I ♥ Acer

Yeah, why on earth would anyone want to listen to a guy who made over 500 rwhp on the stock longblock for over a year with only bolt-ons and who did S197 R&D for companies like predator, art carr, clutchmasters, CPR, & BMR; to name a few. What are you making on your car again?

I'm sure you have a wealth of info to offer guys wanting to get more out of their stang..[8D]

Now if I told you which exhaust sounds best, I'd bet you'd be treating me better. Heck, who cares about power and forced induction, right? It's all about how good the SLP loudmouths sound with an h-pipe. (BTW - better than with an X although a little loud for some)

And if I offerred a group buy for clear lens covers, bet you'd be singing my praises. Again, sorry to presume somebody might want to know something about forced induction. Mistake on my part and I admit when I am wrong. If you have anything to say about these cars that might help someone other than crying about your feelings being hurt, I'd be interested to hear it.... echo....echo....crickets....
Old 08-20-2006, 09:32 PM
Murphyd311

I'm not questioning your automotive knowledge, just your social skills (Or lack there of).
Old 08-20-2006, 09:42 PM
fordfanboy
I ♥ Acer

Read the thread again and see that I was giving info and then answering to posts made at me. This is the internet, and some of the whinebabies need to get a little thicker skinned. If you're going to try to pick a part someone's post, you had best be prepared for them to respond back. I admittedly was a liitle harsh on timmay and he actually took all the posts well with a grain of salt but the johnnyjon is a tool with nothing to offer anyone...period.

I would have been more than happy to discuss the aspects of the original post with anyone, but it quickly tunred into a cry session. I'm certainly not going to take internet crap from a tool who doesn't know his car from a honda. Like i said, I don't need customers, so I don't have to kiss butt to tools so they'll by my wares.

Want to talk tech, no probelm - want to BS - stay out of my threads.

Quick Reply: TS More Torque than centrifi's - THINK AGAIN!