Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

REVENGE is OURS !!!!!!

Old 09-10-2006, 01:36 AM
wakebord99
2nd Gear Member

Default REVENGE is OURS !!!!!!

Everyone.. Take 5 min of your time and let's go bash these guys back to their wide eyed eastern countries...
There callin our stangs "Secreterial Mustang"

attempting to start a forum war is not acceptable behavior
Old 09-10-2006, 01:40 AM
silverstang06
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: REVENGE is OURS !!!!!!

i ate a 350z the other day...the guy wouldnt even look at me afterwards...lol
Old 09-10-2006, 01:56 AM
wakebord99
2nd Gear Member

" 350zKiller !!!
350z and the G35's have both become chick cars, sorry to tell ya boys.

Everyone has jokes about the Mustang, but truth be told the mustang just does EVERYTHING better than the 350..
1- looks better
2- faster in a drag race
3- handle better than a Z
4- more refined interior
5- more HP out of modding
6- MEN ACTUALLY DRIVE MUSTANG GT'S (and chick love to been seen in the passanger seat)

So what are your jokes here? Fords break down alot?
Oh wait.. i know 3 people that have 350z's and g35's.. all of whom have been in the shop atleast 2 times a year yet most of our cars still haven't seen the shop once for anything but an oil change.

RedNeck's drive the stang.. he haw he haw
I think your confusing the Mustang with a 1989 Iroc Z.. ??

And boy the interior of your car.. can you say I wanna make it look like it's made with a quality material, but actually make it out of the hardest cheapest S*IT humanly possible?

Oh, and all you guys who claim you can take a stang around the twisties.. who live in the NJ area.. Let's get alittle something together.
SCCA has an auto X almost every weekend at Englishtown, pick a date (autox4u.com), and i'll bring my bone stock GT and smoke the whole lot of you..."

Anyone over on this side up for alittle SCCA rival ? NJ Area?
Old 09-10-2006, 02:05 AM
Tres Wright
4th Gear Member

I'd say 7 out of 10 Mustangs around here are driven by women. Is the Mustang a chick car? No doubt. So what? It doesn't make them any less cool because chicks love to drive them too.
Old 09-10-2006, 02:09 AM
wakebord99
2nd Gear Member

Dude.. please dont' say that. It's cool that chicks like our car.. and that a V6 stang is a chicks' car.. but c'mon.. gt ?? Sorry haven'seen many chicks driving a GT..
Old 09-10-2006, 02:46 AM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: wakebord99

Dude.. please dont' say that. It's cool that chicks like our car.. and that a V6 stang is a chicks' car.. but c'mon.. gt ?? Sorry haven'seen many chicks driving a GT..
Only new GT I have actually seen in person is driven by a chick... and her bf has a v6... [&:]. She needs to upgrade to my model!
Old 09-10-2006, 03:01 AM
Tres Wright
4th Gear Member

There's a lot of guys over on the V6 forum that would line up to beat you to a pulp for calling the V6 a chick's car You better hope you don't line up against Rygen in his sixxer, he'll put a serious embarrassment on any unsuspecting lightly modded GT driver. I've seen TONS of ladies driving GTs here. In fact, of the 4 newer model GTs I passed today two of them were being driven by women and the other two I couldn't tell because the windows were tinted so dark. Recently I was driving through the little town I live in and saw a windveil blue GT vert pulling up to the intersection opposite from me. To my surprise, it was a woman that looked to be 60 or so driving. She seemed a little startled that I waved at her, I guess she doesn't know about the "Mustang Wave", LOL! Yup, chicks drive GTs as well as sixxers. Are you not secure enough in your masculinity to accept that?
Old 09-10-2006, 03:03 AM
Anthonyandmarisol
2nd Gear Member

took the words out of my mouth the v6's are the girl cars but i have seen a few girls driving gt's infact alot around here but there guy cars and jettas are the girl cars

Old 09-10-2006, 03:05 AM
OxSMSxO
2nd Gear Member

Haha just read through those post and you can see what kind of people drive those cars. They fulfill the rice stereotype quite well. One guy bragging how he has never lost to a Mustang, and his sig quotes a 13.8 qtr WITH MODS! I been driving stick for 3 months now, and would smack him down.
Old 09-10-2006, 03:19 AM
Riven02
4th Gear Member

Yeah I had a good laugh at that aswell.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: REVENGE is OURS !!!!!!