Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

first time at track! here is the result!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 07:31 AM
Stoenr
5th Gear Member

Default RE: first time at track! here is the result!!

ORIGINAL: BLackie

i am still going crazy cuz i missed a gear.. otherwise i would have been at 13.4s and be very happy.. that dude with intake, tune, exhaust, and x-pipe ran best time 13.4.. i am thinking, if i wouldnt have missed that gear and show him 13.4s slip, what would he do?? sell the stang .. cuz he was surprised when he saw, i ran 13.6..
some people.....believe it or not......are just better and worse drivers than others

uh huh, and this friday will be doomsday, lol. will repost with some time slips after. doodad, you should come out!
Old 09-27-2006, 09:35 AM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: doodad

that dude with intake, tune, exhaust, and x-pipe ran best time 13.4.. i am thinking, if i wouldnt have missed that gear and show him 13.4s slip, what would he do??
If he's an adult he probably couldn't care less what time you ran. Myself, I would have suggested we measure our manhood and be done with it.

Old 09-27-2006, 02:52 PM
doodad
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Stoenr

uh huh, and this friday will be doomsday, lol. will repost with some time slips after. doodad, you should come out!
damn dude!! i am working.. i would love to come.. chicagoland is going there right? i saw thread there..we are very very busy on friday and i know they will never give me day off for friday!! make sure to get some photos and videos man.. you are not stock right? please come back with at least 13s time slip.. i got tired of people talking sh*t about our cars!!

Old 09-27-2006, 02:53 PM
doodad
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: BLackie

i am still going crazy cuz i missed a gear.. otherwise i would have been at 13.4s and be very happy.. that dude with intake, tune, exhaust, and x-pipe ran best time 13.4.. i am thinking, if i wouldnt have missed that gear and show him 13.4s slip, what would he do?? sell the stang .. cuz he was surprised when he saw, i ran 13.6..
some people.....believe it or not......are just better and worse drivers than others
that dude (highboost) is good driver as far as i know.. he definetely can run very low 13s.. any mustang with those mods can run.. i know he will run very low 13s next time at track..
Old 09-27-2006, 02:57 PM
doodad
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: moosestang

that dude with intake, tune, exhaust, and x-pipe ran best time 13.4.. i am thinking, if i wouldnt have missed that gear and show him 13.4s slip, what would he do??
If he's an adult he probably couldn't care less what time you ran. Myself, I would have suggested we measure our manhood and be done with it.

he is very good guy! i would have been surprised too..
Old 09-27-2006, 03:39 PM
Stoenr
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Stoenr

damn dude!! i am working.. i would love to come.. chicagoland is going there right? i saw thread there..we are very very busy on friday and i know they will never give me day off for friday!! make sure to get some photos and videos man.. you are not stock right? please come back with at least 13s time slip.. i got tired of people talking sh*t about our cars!!

Minor mods, Ill be happy with a 13.4 Going to be up to the tires. Cool weather on these F1's makes them slippery. Must get them heated up with a nice burnout.
Old 09-27-2006, 03:48 PM
doodad
5th Gear Member

some people claims, stock tires dont need burnout.. just DRs needs to get heated to be sticky.. burning stock tires it just waste.. i dont know about that but every run, i did good burnouts!! have u heard anything about this?

Old 09-27-2006, 04:19 PM
Stoenr
5th Gear Member

I dont have the stock mustang tires tho. What Im running makes a difference when they get heated up, believe me.