Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Made a guy in a mini van wreck. lol Not really.

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 10:39 PM
flewbyu
4th Gear Member

Default Made a guy in a mini van wreck. lol Not really.

So I was swinging out from an ATM tonight at the local shopping center. I am in the center driving through at a nice and slow speed; there is a minivan meeting me at an intersection in the middle of the lot turning right. He is at the corner before me as I approach and I have already seen that for a few seconds he has the break kneck action going on as he is staring at my car. (looking left at me to turn right) I am not close at all to the intersection. Picture a "T". He is comming up from the bottom and I am the line from left to right at the top. He is there at least 15 secs before me.

He tries to turn right while looking at me and ran on top of the little median thing! I was ROFL because he was bucking like a rodeo bull as he ran over the median with both front and back wheels. I dont mean a tire ran over it, I mean both front and rear axels. It made this loud sound and everybody turned to look at him and these kids were dying laughing. He sped away so quick after that.

Ohhh God I love having a cool Stang.

I cant wait to see that gold van again. I know I will.

EDIT---The reason it made/makes me laugh so much is I remember doing almost the same thing like 20 years ago. I was staring at this girl who had on these super tight jeans and I ran over the median in a movie theater parking lot staring at her. I was in an Expedition 4x4 but I was so embarresed! I did the bucking thing too. Just not as bad at this guy. Now its his turn to wait on the next guy to pass it on.