Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

HELP! DEALER STATES HICCUPS ARE THIS

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2006, 07:24 PM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

Default RE: HELP! DEALER STATES HICCUPS ARE THIS

hey all thanks to all of you who did everything but call me an idiot..[:'(]..appreciate that fact..thx to those that gave me their feedback.and true HELPFUL advice...and sorry. the TSB some of you mentioned would not have been fixed by this dealer regardless of tune. the reason for tune back to stock if anyone caught it was the dealer required that or they would not have messed with the car. They assumed it was tuned, they also advised TO NOT remove the CAI....they stated they understood what it was etc...they did not care if the stock air box was on there or not. ..I also learned from them that in fact the MAS was faulty....CAR RUNS GREAT NOW....they did not get just eratic readings as they originally advised, they basically got readings that advised the sensor was not even functional. thank you to all....as far as the TSB soem advised it was, in fact it was not...the fuel was bubbling nor could they reproduce that....we will see as time goes on....
on antoher note though...they did fix the window issue (warranty) and REPLACED the door handle, which i heard many had the same issues with their vehicles....replace window track strip and felt inside ..new tint....and all....thanks again guys...
ORIGINAL: Black06GT40324

your car will lean out with stock tune and C&L intake. . . you shoulda had the stock air box back on before taking it back

they will fix the TSB we all said it was if you do that. . .