Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

which tb spacer sounds the best

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2006, 07:31 PM
blackhorse05
I ♥ Acer

Default which tb spacer sounds the best

sorry i had, im not being serious
Old 12-08-2006, 07:34 PM
Arwing
5th Gear Member

Default RE: which tb spacer sounds the best

a cai WILL make your car sound a lot better....i dont know why you think that thread is funny...
Old 12-08-2006, 08:05 PM
blackhorse05
I ♥ Acer

listen buddy, it doesnt matter which intake you get if its bbk, steeda, aem, c&l, or whoever. one may be longer or one may be wider. it doesnt matter. youd have to be a retard to buy a CAI just for the way it makes your car sound. all these intakes will all do the same, and you wont even notice the difference 90% of the time. i know i sure as hell didnt. the point of buying performance and aftermaket parts is for better PERFORMANCE more HP more TQ or whatever it is, but to buy something just to make the car SOUND better is rediculous. waste of money and waste of time. if you REALLY want to make the car sound different AND perform better all at once, then you go with FORCED INDUCTION.
Old 12-08-2006, 08:27 PM
GTJUNKIE
2nd Gear Member

I didnt know TB spacers made noise, and if im not mistaken neither to CAI's. I believe the exhausts makes all the noise.
Old 12-08-2006, 08:51 PM
Arwing
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: blackhorse05

listen buddy, it doesnt matter which intake you get if its bbk, steeda, aem, c&l, or whoever. one may be longer or one may be wider. it doesnt matter. youd have to be a retard to buy a CAI just for the way it makes your car sound. all these intakes will all do the same, and you wont even notice the difference 90% of the time. i know i sure as hell didnt. the point of buying performance and aftermaket parts is for better PERFORMANCE more HP more TQ or whatever it is, but to buy something just to make the car SOUND better is rediculous. waste of money and waste of time. if you REALLY want to make the car sound different AND perform better all at once, then you go with FORCED INDUCTION.
ok isee your point now. and i do agree
Old 12-08-2006, 09:09 PM
blackhorse05
I ♥ Acer

hey man. its cool. no hard feelings
Old 12-08-2006, 09:16 PM
PROMETHEUS PRIME
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: blackhorse05

the point of buying performance and aftermaket parts is for better PERFORMANCE more HP more TQ or whatever it is, but to buy something just to make the car SOUND better is rediculous.

If people buy parts for performance only, then why are a lot of people running aftermarket mufflers on mainly stock stangs? Are they sure that their HP numbers are going up. I have seen a couple 06 GTs get dyno'd before and after changing only the muuflers and they actually had about 2.5 more running stock mufflers over Borlas, Flowmasters, and Slp. Thats why to me unless you are running alot more mods, mufflers would only be for better sound. my $.02.
Old 12-08-2006, 09:58 PM
blackhorse05
I ♥ Acer

i agree with the muffler thing as well
Old 12-08-2006, 10:04 PM
Skoshi42
2nd Gear Member

Throttle body spacers are dyno proven to have NO HP gain at all.... its been proven here on MF, do a search if u need to see for yourself.. IMO its not worth buying...
Old 12-08-2006, 10:25 PM
likemike99
2nd Gear Member

I don't think everybody realizes it was a joke. I got a good laugh out of it.

Quick Reply: which tb spacer sounds the best