Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

GOAL SETUP -- NOOBS LOOK

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2006, 04:41 PM
gttt

Default GOAL SETUP -- NOOBS LOOK

i stayed up most of last night typing up all this in excel and figuring out pricing and realized it could probably help alot of other people, especially other people new to modding, like myself. this is the setup i have gained from all the help ive gotten on this site. special thanks to crazy al, he pretty much gave me the budget suspension. tell me what you think and anyone is welcome to use it themselves. just trying to help, because i know how hard it can be trying to figure out the best mods for your money when you know basically nothing about engines and the like. this setup is N/A as of now. please excuse any errors.

any opnions on changing it are welcome, thanks for your time!

...but first does anyone know how to attach an excel spreadsheet to a post...o wait i can just print screen...the reference urls with be cut offf though

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/4616/cardi2.png
Old 12-30-2006, 04:50 PM
Black06stang
4th Gear Member

Default RE: GOAL SETUP -- NOOBS LOOK

Cool, I think it will definately help some people out.
Old 12-30-2006, 05:01 PM
gttt

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/1230/car1ej3.png

those are the reference urls
Old 12-30-2006, 05:21 PM
Kaldar142
4th Gear Member

could you make it larger please?
Old 12-30-2006, 06:46 PM
06SSGT
1st Gear Member

That looks pretty good. It's amazing how fast the mods add up isn't it?
Old 12-30-2006, 07:35 PM
wthalliii
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: gttt

i stayed up most of last night typing up all this in excel and figuring out pricing and realized it could probably help alot of other people, especially other people new to modding, like myself. this is the setup i have gained from all the help ive gotten on this site. special thanks to crazy al, he pretty much gave me the budget suspension. tell me what you think and anyone is welcome to use it themselves. just trying to help, because i know how hard it can be trying to figure out the best mods for your money when you know basically nothing about engines and the like. this setup is N/A as of now. please excuse any errors.

any opnions on changing it are welcome, thanks for your time!

...but first does anyone know how to attach an excel spreadsheet to a post...o wait i can just print screen...the reference urls with be cut offf though

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/4616/cardi2.png
If you'll send the actual spreadsheet to me, I'll put it on my server and provide a link to it. Attach it to a message and send it to bill@billhall.net
Old 12-30-2006, 08:00 PM
scramblr
3rd Gear Member

LOL, I actually started the same thing before I even got my car. Only difference is I have it broke down between aesthetics and performance. Each of the two categories have "Wish" "Ordered" "Bought (delivered/installed)" with $ totals for each category and a grand total at the bottom. Bad part is that it easily reminds us how much money we've spent.
Old 12-31-2006, 12:32 AM
wthalliii
3rd Gear Member

Gttt sent me his spreadsheet, and I put it on my server. Now you'll be able to use his links. You can download it at http://billhall.net/car.xls
Old 12-31-2006, 02:25 AM
dewittalday

I ordered my Dynatech LT's with cats from RPM Outlet - http://www.rpmoutlet.com/05gtsniper.htm. They are listed at $1095.95 at the time of this post, and I got free shipping when I ordered mine a few weeks ago. I had no problems with ordering and got everything in about 4 days. You might want to check out their prices on other items, since the headers/cats were much less than other vendors (some selling them at $1500+).
Old 12-31-2006, 03:15 AM
gttt

thanks for the info

Quick Reply: GOAL SETUP -- NOOBS LOOK