Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

A little taste from American Racing Headers!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 12:26 AM
Boostaddict
Former Sponsor

Default A little taste from American Racing Headers!!

Fresh off the Press for all you 07+ Shelby Guys!!

American Racing Headers has been hard at work getting the prototype work completed on the all new GT500 Longtube Header Kits
. These will be a seriously bad *** header. The prototypes are being made with 1-7/8" primaries but we expect most will opt for 1-3/4" primaries. The larger primaries will be for high boost applications.

These will also be offered with Catted and OffRoad X-Pipes as well as in a 2.5" size or 3" x 2.5" size..

Stay tuned as Lethal Performance is one of American Racing Headers Largest Distributors and be sure as soon as these are available we'll have em!!

[IMG]local://upfiles/32299/F5CD00FB0D974DA6A2BA57BFC2D627E6.jpg[/IMG]
Old 01-17-2007, 12:44 AM
AmericanMuscle4.6GT
5th Gear Member

Default RE: A little taste from American Racing Headers!!

very nice! im sure most will actually opt for the high boost application: 2 words: pulley swap haha. or mabye higher boost?

just out of curiousity, are a lot of people switching to an H pipe, or are most people generally sticking to the x pipe?
Old 01-17-2007, 02:12 AM
Boostaddict
Former Sponsor

For the most part people have been going with the X. The H is only offered on a few applications like the JBA's. The Kooks, ARH and Stainless Works all use an X. My personal preference is an X but I believe they both make the same power it's just the sound difference that some people like. Jared

ORIGINAL: AmericanMuscle4.6GT

very nice! im sure most will actually opt for the high boost application: 2 words: pulley swap haha. or mabye higher boost?

just out of curiousity, are a lot of people switching to an H pipe, or are most people generally sticking to the x pipe?
Old 01-17-2007, 02:30 AM
blackout
5th Gear Member

Big +1 to ARH.

Jared lol, the day I finished my install I decided to test out the new barriers at my track(crashed).

Don't worry only $2,200 in repairs(big sad face), those headers made such a difference I couldn't keep my tires to OSW's pos track. At least not damage was done to anything other than the fender, lca, and bumper(+minor frame damage).

-Jeff
Old 01-17-2007, 02:51 AM
Boostaddict
Former Sponsor

Damn Jeff!! Sorry to hear about the car. Glad you're ok though. Thats the most important thing. We might have to send you and our sponsee David Beyer to driving school together...

Just messin with ya. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with the get back up and running. Jared

ORIGINAL: nothsa

Big +1 to ARH.

Jared lol, the day I finished my install I decided to test out the new barriers at my track(crashed).

Don't worry only $2,200 in repairs(big sad face), those headers made such a difference I couldn't keep my tires to OSW's pos track. At least not damage was done to anything other than the fender, lca, and bumper(+minor frame damage).

-Jeff
Old 01-17-2007, 03:28 AM
169stang
1st Gear Member

That's messed up!!! Atleast I was at 135+mph.......... and wasn't near the 1320 mark! [:@]
Mine could have been worse if I hit the right wall initially.