Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Another "got hit" story

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 04:01 PM
90lxstang
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Another "got hit" story

ORIGINAL: caneboy

I have had the same problem. I can park way out in the lot where there isn't a car parked for 10 spaces on either side of me and when i come out there is some parked next to ME!!!!! Like that a$$hole didn't know i parked that far out for a reason. If you want to get a good look at me car just park the 8 spaces away and walk to it, damn lazy people hehe. So anyway i just take up 2 spots now so that cant happen anymore.
Sometimes I do that to stangs on purpose. I do it just so nobody else will park there and risk hitting it Ofcourse I am extra careful, I'm just trying to help protect it.
Old 02-13-2007, 04:01 PM
TPony
6th Gear Member

You are right, bad news no Stang for a few weeks, good news...someone else is fixing it for you.
Old 02-13-2007, 04:10 PM
Stormbringer
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Zellanor

I had someone doording me at Wal-mart the other day. I kicked the living **** out of there driversside door!!!!!!!! I was still FU(KING livid, but it made me sSMILE![sm=icon_beat.gif]
Awesome, that was the intelligent and mature thing to do. What guarantee do you even have that you kicked the crap out of the right car... Couldn't the driver that dinged you have already left and somone new parked there? Just because somone dinged your door doesnt give you the right to vandalize another car. How are you any better? My fender got dinged and my rear marker light broken the DAY AFTER I took delivery of my car, less than 100 miles... I was pretty pissed too but Im not about to resort to vandalism.
Old 02-13-2007, 04:33 PM
06gt5spd
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Stormbringer

ORIGINAL: Zellanor

I had someone doording me at Wal-mart the other day. I kicked the living **** out of there driversside door!!!!!!!! I was still FU(KING livid, but it made me sSMILE![sm=icon_beat.gif]
Awesome, that was the intelligent and mature thing to do. What guarantee do you even have that you kicked the crap out of the right car... Couldn't the driver that dinged you have already left and somone new parked there? Just because somone dinged your door doesnt give you the right to vandalize another car. How are you any better? My fender got dinged and my rear marker light broken the DAY AFTER I took delivery of my car, less than 100 miles... I was pretty pissed too but Im not about to resort to vandalism.

+1.......You just did the same thing to someone else's car that your pissed about. How do you think their going to feel when they see there car! Sure it sucks for it to happen, but why would do that to someone else when you are already pissed about it happing to yours?
Old 02-13-2007, 08:38 PM
NyFordTech
3rd Gear Member

LOL +1 i can relate done it before, even when u park ur car away from everyone else some idiot will come n park right next to you anyway
Old 02-13-2007, 10:30 PM
22kart22
4th Gear Member

errrrr im sorry about that. That granny needs some specticals!
Old 02-13-2007, 10:35 PM
22kart22
4th Gear Member

ohh ohhh yeah me 2. I hate it when they park right next to me! out of the 57 spots on the lot, they have to park right next to me! ahhhhhhhhhhh!
Old 02-15-2007, 06:24 PM
stangdude81
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 22kart22

ohh ohhh yeah me 2. I hate it when they park right next to me! out of the 57 spots on the lot, they have to park right next to me! ahhhhhhhhhhh!
I will do that if I see another nice car (especially a mustang) parked in the back of a lot. I'll park closer to them in the parking slot, figuring they won't ding me and I won't ding them. We both win out of it. At christmas I saw an 06 GT parked sideways in the back of Best Buy's lot taking up 1 and a half spots. I took up the other half of that spot and a full one of my own so we were both no where near a door of any nearby cars
Old 02-15-2007, 06:50 PM
mAnYsTyLeS
4th Gear Member

Caneboy - sometimes this can work against you. There are people out there who HATE people who take up 2 spots and will do something just for that reason....I've seen it done. You're inviting trouble.

StangDude81 -I also park to new, expensive well-kept cars as well......

ORIGINAL: caneboy

I have had the same problem. I can park way out in the lot where there isn't a car parked for 10 spaces on either side of me and when i come out there is some parked next to ME!!!!! Like that a$$hole didn't know i parked that far out for a reason. If you want to get a good look at me car just park the 8 spaces away and walk to it, damn lazy people hehe. So anyway i just take up 2 spots now so that cant happen anymore.

[blockquote][/blockquote]
Old 02-15-2007, 07:37 PM
VaporDude
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mAnYsTyLeS

StangDude81 -I also park to new, expensive well-kept cars as well......
Kind of hard to do at Walmart. I have tried that many times but it's hard to find another nice car there.

Quick Reply: Another "got hit" story