Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Dallas-area Grabber Orange GT?

Old 02-18-2007, 10:54 PM
deutscherstang
I ♥ Acer

Default Dallas-area Grabber Orange GT?

In dallas area pretty much Plano, Tx, the 7-11 off Frankford and Coit, for the past couple of days there has been a Grabber Orange GT sitting there, w/ blacked out rear-panel,custom rims, 20ish% tint and custom exhaust,and black racing stripesanyone here see it or know who owns it? or if the owner is on this website?
nice looking GT just wondering if anyone else from dallas/plano area has seen it or if the owner is a member on here.
thanks
Old 02-18-2007, 11:22 PM
GrabberOrange07
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Dallas-area Grabber Orange GT?

No pics??
Old 02-19-2007, 12:20 AM
wthalliii
3rd Gear Member

Why don't you stop and ask? Prolly on your way to work, huh? I'm in the Dallas area, but I live in Lancaster and work at Hutton & Valwood in Carrollton. I have only seen one other grabber orange Mustang in this area. He was about a block away from me in rush hour traffic downtown on Pearl. He looked pretty much stock. Nothing on the quarter windows, no stripes. Couldn't see the back or the wheels. Anyway, I guess this wouldn't be the car you're looking for.

I'd like to see pictures, too, if you can get some. I'm still working on the appearance of my car, and ideas are welcome, particularly on grabber orange 'stangs.
Old 02-19-2007, 09:42 AM
pegasusphototx
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: wthalliii

Why don't you stop and ask? Prolly on your way to work, huh? I'm in the Dallas area, but I live in Lancaster and work at Hutton & Valwood in Carrollton. I have only seen one other grabber orange Mustang in this area. He was about a block away from me in rush hour traffic downtown on Pearl. He looked pretty much stock. Nothing on the quarter windows, no stripes. Couldn't see the back or the wheels. Anyway, I guess this wouldn't be the car you're looking for.

I'd like to see pictures, too, if you can get some. I'm still working on the appearance of my car, and ideas are welcome, particularly on grabber orange 'stangs.
Kind of off track here, but I notice that you're beginning to put black accents on your GO. I have a stock black spoiler in my garage from when I switched mine out. $50 and it's yours. I live in McKinney. We can meet up so there's no shipping.

-danny
Old 02-24-2007, 02:28 PM
deutscherstang
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: GrabberOrange07

No pics??
well i was going to take pics of it, but it felt awkward to just go out and take pictures of someone elses car, i dont know like breaking some car "moral code" or something.
if i see it again i will take pictures for you guys though...and yes I have asked the store manager if he has seen the guy who puts it there, and he said that he hasnt seen him/doesnt know who puts it there
Old 02-24-2007, 04:29 PM
GrabberOrange07
2nd Gear Member

Not sure about the moral code. I went to the bank the other day and saw three guys pull out thier cell phone camera's to shoot pics of my car. Made me proud!! [8D]
Old 02-24-2007, 07:12 PM
Smokem
1st Gear Member

Iam all around the Dallas metro butI live in Valley Ranch and have never even seen a grabber orange yet but they they do look good in the pics!
Old 02-25-2007, 11:05 AM
TPony
6th Gear Member

GO07..that's a sweet ride you got there...
Old 02-25-2007, 02:00 PM
impaler
1st Gear Member

I'm in Lubbock but go there some weekends. I'll have to look for it now.
Old 02-25-2007, 09:52 PM
svt93style
2nd Gear Member

Was the rear window covered with a "louver" the old shcool look.
I live in plano and haven't seen it but I have seen one like that in Lewisville....was an older guy.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Dallas-area Grabber Orange GT?