Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Saturday was play day

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2007, 09:45 AM
Chevy Convert
2nd Gear Member

Default Saturday was play day

So the wife and I were out running errands on saturday and was able to play around on several occasions with various cars.

LS1 camaro - 2000ish SS comes up right by and gives it some gas at like 55mph...I pull it down to third move over and lane and chase after. He was not able to pull away but we both had to shut down quick cause of stop light / traffic. I had to turn....I wish i was able to play more with this one...

Acura Rice extrordinaire - merging onto the freeway some kid in a ricerwants to get some. I pull it down to third andtake off, upshift to fourth - look down at the speedo and I'm over 100 - oops!. Ricer way in the rearview. I get off the freeway and the ricer waves as he passes. Nice Ricer.

Infiniti G35 - some yuppie in G35 wants to play around. He gets blown away from the hole. I shut it downand he comes flying up on my rear endsniffing my shorts. I pull over a lane, down shift and thats that.

After he turns off my wife looks at me innocently and goes "Is it like aknown thing that people that drive sports cars like torace each other?"

Old 02-19-2007, 10:23 AM
FuriousGeorge
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Saturday was play day

Nice kills. Too bad you couldn't really go up against that SS, that would have been a fun one. Man, I wish my gf wasn't such a pain in the ***...she thinks I'm going to kill her when I just downshift and get on it a tiny bit, let alone racing.
Old 02-19-2007, 11:18 AM
swensicle
2nd Gear Member

Haha. Yeah, it usually isn't the best idea to race with your wife/gf.....and not just because of the extra weight. Sometimes it can be hard to concentrate with all the screaming...ya know?
Old 02-19-2007, 11:28 AM
2006GTSC
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Chevy Convert

Infiniti G35 - some yuppie in G35 wants to play around. He gets blown away from the hole. I shut it downand he comes flying up on my rear endsniffing my shorts. I pull over a lane, down shift and thats that.

I can't even count how many times I beat those G35s...