Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

pick a fight you can win :)

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2007, 02:19 AM
hotairgypsy
3rd Gear Member

Default pick a fight you can win :)

So I just picked up my JLT CAI from THR and they gave me a canned tune until we can dyno it tomorrow. I was anxious to get it in so i rolled over too my warehouse to work on the car. On the way to the show we stop off at Popeyes chicken for some dinner. After picking it up we get to the shop and I proceed to install the CAI and retune the car. As I am doing this Brandi tells me my order was wrong and she calls Popeyes to have them fix it. Well we head off to popeyes to get this corrected order and I hear all this reving and squeeling from some where. I realize a kid in a mustang(about an 2000 model) is trying to get my attention and race me. We get to a stop sign and I take off from the stop sign just driving normal and he come flying up to my side and continues to challenge me. So my lil ol 05 GT, 4.10s, canned tune, and JLT decide to play. All I know is i heard a bad backfire from his car as I pulled him about 1.5 cars before I slowed down to turn into Popeyes chicken. While was laughing I could see him at the light when a GSXR pull up next too him. There he goes again reving again. Well we know the outcome of that one.

Never fear those who try and show you they are better than them...Fear the quiet ones.

fun night